7 Disa

Lisa's P.O.V.
I've noticed something different about Dani lately. She's been acting strange. She has been dressing different, as if she is trying to impress someone with her body. I've asked Christina if she noticed but she hasn't seen anything different in Dani. I know something is up. I know my little sister like the back of my hand. "Hey Dani, can we talk?" I ask her as I walk into her room, knocking on her door before I enter. "Ugh I'm sorta busy right now Lise" she says as she is applying her eye liner perfectly. "Hey this is important. I need to talk to you" I say, making my voice more stern. I let myself into her room and sit on the bottom of her bed. "What do you want?" Dani answered, in a tone didn't particularly like. "What the hell is going on with you. You've been acting so... different lately and I wanna know why" I say, getting straight to the point. "What are you talking about?" Dani answers, almost as if she is acting oblivious. "Don't play with me Dan. I noticed that you've been spending so much extra time on what you look like. I've noticed how much you've changed. You say things that you wouldn't usually say" I tell her. She is trying to act nonchalant but I know she notices too. "Well. I like someone. And I've been trying to impress them but I guess it didn't work cause they still haven't noticed me" my younger sister admits. HA. I knew something was different. "Dani. You don't have to change for anyone else. You are perfect just the way you are and if any one else can't see that then they are blind. You deserve someone that would love you for who you are, not for what's on the outside." I say to her, as I wrap my arms around her for a hug. "Thanks Lise. You know what you're right. He hasn't noticed me. Why should I keep chasing and wasting my energy on someone who isn't gonna even see me." Dani says, looking a little more happy than she was before. "Dani I'm so happy you're my sister." I say to her with a smile. "Same Lise. Thanks for caring." Dani answered back with a smile.

Word count: 386
Short and sweet
A/N it's so sad when ppl change for other ppl. I wish they could realize how beautiful they are :/