2. Jealously (Dani) part 2

Dani's P.O.V.
"God please forgive me for being jealous of her. Please forgive me" I repeat over and over again. Suddenly i hear knocks on the car windows. I look up and see 4 out of 5 of my older sisters. "We are so sorry Dani!" Christina screams. "We didn't mean to hurt you." Katherine adds. "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Lisa finally screams. Thank God they don't hate me. But where is Lauren. She probably hates me. I see Lisa hold up the car keys and unlock the door. The four of them come and give me a hug. The all apologize and beg for me to realize how much they love me. "I'm sorry for exploding on you guys. Where is Lauren" I say, my voice still raspy from crying. "She's inside. She is beside herself." Amy says, still hugging me tightly. "I have to go talk to her" I say and run from there arms. The nerves start to run through my veins, as I shakily open the front door to my sisters house. "Lauren" I choke out, taking a deep breath before finding her on the floor where I was sitting, with tears in her eyes. "Dani...is it true?" She asks me, looking me straight in the eyes. "Yea. I am so-orry" I stutter, tears threading to fall again from my eyes. "Just everything comes so easy to you. Lauren you're perfect." I say, full on bawling now. "Dani, I would kill to have you're outgoing personality. You can make anyone smile just by being yourself. You're beautiful. Inside and out" Lauren blurts out. She then pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry for making you feel like you are worthless. You're the perfect one Dani" she adds on. "I'm so so so sorry Lauren. I love you and I can see why everyone else does. You're the best sister ever" I wrap my arms around my youngest older sister.
1 week later
Things definitely have changed since 'the incident' Christina, Katherine, Lisa, and Amy have been showing Lauren and I the same amount of attention and affection, and to be honest...it feels great. Lauren and I have became closer than ever. I can tell that she is still, a little shaken from the event, but she still loves me no matter what. I'm so lucky to have these girls as my sisters.

A/n as horrible as it sounds, I feel like Dani might feel this way irl. I mean it's prob obscure, but Lauren def gets a lot of attention from the older sisters (WHICH ISNT A BAD THING) but if I were in dani's shoes, I would prob be upset