Chapter 4

Portia P.O.V

When finally everyone settled, had their breakfast and got out of the mansion to go to the beach, I stayed with Maddison because she didn't get out of the room, when everyone had breakfast because of the issue that happened in the morning between her, Jack and Kayla. 

" Portia Hurry up breakfast is ready" Maddison yelled my name to come and have breakfast with her, " I'm coming Maddison, you can have breakfast now I just need to get my iPhone out of the Charger" I yelled back so, she can hear and start eating her breakfast. 

After I got my iPhone out of the charger and went to the kitchen I saw the food surrounded Maddison so I quickly took my plate and started eating, " So, Maddison are you okay to what happened in the morning?" I asked her, " I'm okay, but Kayla is being delusional" Maddison replied, eating her brekky and drinking her juice, " Maddison can I take a photo of you quickly" I asked permission to post on Instagram, " Yes of course" She replied quickly to my answer, and pressed flash taking the most unready photo of her and posting it on Instagram. 

Phaasee

2,756 likes

2,756 likes

Phaasee @maddisonRobertson 😂 😂

View all 5 comments 

MaddisonRobertson I wasn't even ready @Phaasee  😂😂

"Portia, why did you post this photo? I look totally ugly" Maddison said to me showing the photo that I posted on Instagram, " What did you just call yourself Maddison? I questioned her, " I called my self-ugly because I have no makeup on" She answered back, " Gurlll you look hot with, and without makeup so shut your mouth" I responded to her still keeping the photo.

" Girls are you's ready now," Maddison and I heard a strange voice, " Maddison come walk with me and find this strange voice," I said to her grabbing her hand to come, " Wait let me just grab a pan for protection," She asked quickly grabbing one and following me.

" Maddison it's coming from upstairs, let's just wait so we can hit this person with the pan," I thought of a plan, " Who's going to hit this person?" She started to question, " You Maddison," I said " Me," she said in shock dropping the pan accidentally, " Girls i'm coming downstairs" this unfamiliar voice started to walk downstairs making Maddison and I hide and both aiming the pan on this person's head.

" GIRLS, hold up it's me, Charlie," Charlie said walking downstairs seeing us holding the pan aiming at him, " Oops sorry Charlie we thought that your voice was a strangers voice because everyone left the house except us two," Maddison said to Charlie, " Bella told me to stay with you guys so, we can go to the beach together" Charlie responded to Maddison, " Oh, okay but can we first finish our breakfast" I told Charlie, " Yes, of course, and I was also going to make myself some scrambled eggs, before we go," he responded to me, and the three of us went to the kitchen.