Chapter 1

Maddison P.O.V

"Wunty, Wunty, Wunty Wake up" My niece Matilda yelled tapping me on the back trying to wake me up, " Matilda stop" I Replied, turning to the other side of the bed, " Mum wants you" She kept on tapping me " Fine" I replied, to her and walked downstairs in my pajamas " Hayley can you guys just for once let me sleep in" I yawned looking like a zombie.

 "Sorry Maddison, but can you take Matilda to her swimming lesson today" Hayley begged, " Why can't you Hayley?" I questioned her " Well every single player from Carlton and their partners are going on a vacation to a mansion, and I'm going shopping with Jessie Murphy later so we go tomorrow" She answered back excited, " Okay Cool I will take Matilda to her swimming lesson" I mumbled and ran to my room, " Victoria wait I also wanted to ask you if you want to come" My sister Hayley yelled coming upstairs " No thanks" I yelled quickly shutting my room.

" Come on Maddison you haven't been going on vacations for so long" She spoke outside my bedroom door " It's because I don't like going on vacations third wheeling now" I replied " There will be boys who are single as well third wheeling so, maybe you can hang out with them" I laughed at what she said " Like who? I started laughing, " I Don't know, and you can also hang out with your best friends," Hayley thought of an idea.

" I don't talk to them anymore" I argued, " Why?" she questioned " Because of my best friend Kayla, she finally took my spot in the group" I answered, " But they miss you," Hayley said " I miss them too, but it's best for me to stay out" I responded " Well then I'm not going to go" Hayley announced " GO, Hayley! " Only if you come Please Maddison" She began begging " Fine!" I agreed and she finally went.

--------------

" Wunty Maddison can you help me wear my Swimsuit," Matilda asked, coming in my room in the middle of me trying to put on my makeup, " Sure sweetie just give me a second" I replied to her quickly applying my mascara, and then helping her wear her swimsuit, " Matilda today when, I take you to your swimming lesson we are also going to go shopping" I said, to her making her burst with excitement and hug me, " So can I get as many toys as I want from toysrus" I nodded my head with a yes.

" Daddy Daddy, Wunty Maddison, is going to take me shopping after swimming" Matilda yelled, to Dale my brother in law running downstairs running to the door waiting for me. 

" Maddison, Matilda is not going to let you shop properly" Dale started to laugh " Don't worry she will be stuck with a trolley" I laughed back " So are you coming tomorrow" Dale asked " Well I guess I am" I responded " Hayley said that if I don't go she won't go as well so, I had to make a decision and say yes."

" Hurry up Wunty Maddison we are late" Matilda started sooking " Sorry Matilda, we are going to leave now" I promised her and quickly said goodbye to Dale and ran to my car buckling up Matilda's seat belt and mine.

" Matilda, can I ask you a question," I tried to ask " Yes Wunty what is it?" she said with her cutest voice " Do you think that I will find love again" I spoke, trying to see what she would say, " Yes you will," I chuckled, to what she said " Who do you think will be my lover" I started, to chat with her while driving, " Jack Silvagni" She giggled, making me tear a little bit of the times Jack and I spent our weekend with Matilda, and how she started to like him.

" We're here Matilda let's get out of the car," I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and her's so she can get ready for her swimming lesson, " Wunty Maddison Catch me if you can" She started to run " Matilda don't be naughty or else I'm not taking you shopping," I yelled, running after her with my purse and her Elsa and Anna backpack.