Chapter 3

"Wunty Maddison, I miss you," Matilda said playing with her new toys that I've got her yesterday " I miss you too sweetie," I said back blowing kisses, " Maddison what are you eating, it looks delicious," My dad asked " Dad, it's Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff" I replied " Can you please deliver one for me now" I started to laugh " Dad I got this all from my Mama" I said that made  my touch her heart being proud of me to what I said.

" Okay sweetie enjoy your day and we'll facetime you tomorrow," my Parents said " Bye Mum, Dad and Matilda" I replied to them blowing a kiss and ended the call.

After I finished eating my lunch and finished doing the dishes, I put on a karaoke song to sing to and, it was Alicia keys if I ain't got you and started recording myself. 

" BRAVOO BRAVOOO" I heard my brother in law Dale, Marc and Sam say, while the others where clapping, and recording me as well, " Omg no, please don't tell me you guys where here before I started to sing," I said, starting to blush " We where here before you started" Caleb Marchbank told me, " I'm seriously embarrassed" I mumbled quickly and walked away, " wait, Maddison Since when can you sing" My sister asked " Since I was sixteen Hayley but no one knows that I can" I said to her but then got cut off by Jack raising his hands saying " I'm the only one who knows guys."

" Dude why didn't you tell me," Hayley said to Jack " I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to make her upset" He replied " Well... okay then" Hayley responded and we all went quiet.

" Alright guys now you guys are going to your rooms, but there is a slight change that I want one couple to split for three months not sleeping in the same bed, and the couple is Jack and Kayla," Marc announced " Kayla, you will be sleeping with Harrison and Jack your with Maddison" Marc announced again.

" Jessie please tell Marc that, I don't want to sleep with Jack" I whispered in her ear " Sweetie it's Marc's choice" She whispered back " Hey Don't cry it's will be fine" She tapped my back and walked with me outside.

" I don't want to sleep with my ex-boyfriend," I told Jessie " He's not going to bite you" She laughed " But Kayla she's going to get angry at me," I said, to her scared " Don't get scared of her, you've got everyone here supporting you" She spoke and took me inside and told me to go and put my suitcase in the room.

As I walked to Jack and I's room I heard the shower running and I noticed it was Jack in their so, I just walked to our closet and started to hang my clothes and wait for him to get out because I wanted to have a shower next.

Closet

Ensuite

Ensuite