Final Author's Note

I wanted to say thank you

I wanted to say thank you. Thank you to my family and friends for supporting me and daring me to actually finish a book that I started. Thank you to my friends on here for making sure I keep up with my writing and for being my biggest supporters since day one. I love you guys.

Above all, thank you to every single one of my readers: the commenters, the votes, and the silent

Above all, thank you to every single one of my readers: the commenters, the votes, and the silent. Without you, I never would have made it to this moment and that in itself is amazing.

When I first wrote Forgetting Billions back in February, I posted it as I wrote it. I can safely say that it SUCKED. I mean, it was terrible. I posted it under this account, trivialpotter, but it only ever made it to 500 reads and maybe 100 votes. By the tenth chapter I had posted, I was only getting two votes: one from myself and the other from a friend who actually liked this first draft.

Either way, I deleted the story and the account. I edited the first fifteen chapters like crazy, changed the entire original plot structure, and then, created trivialpotter again in April. I didn't publish Forgetting Billions until June 29, when I was certain it was perfect. And then, I wrote twenty five chapters and edited them in the span of one month.

I never thought that after starting from begging for reads that I'd make it to featured author for this story with over 16,000 reads and 2,000 votes. I never thought I'd be capable of something like that. It means everything to me.

And that is ALL because of you. Every single one of you who took a chance on Jasmine's story has brought me to this moment and once again, I have to thank you for it.

Now, this is probably the last chapter I'll upload (unless you want a bonus chapter or something specific— in that case, PLEASE let me know in this chapter) so I guess I have to say that's all for today.

Much love, Ana.