~Chapter 8: Unknown POV~

Hey there!

Fancy you coming and reading this!! ^_^

Well, instead of boring you with my pointless jabber (Yes, I do realise that is not a word), I'm just gonna say that there is a link for the Bakkura playlist which is on mine and my bro's (Crimson_Angel)  Youtube account.

Thanks for reading! It's short but I hope you like this chap!!

~Sheep Grl

~Chapter 8: Unknown POV~

2009, Outside Satsuki's house.

She had done it. Just by taking that dress and those books....

Stupid little bitch, she didn't even realise what she was doing. But who am I to complain? It just means another kill for me. And I could tell this one would be VERY fun. This girl wasn't weak; she wouldn't cave or give into our torments.

She would fight, she would run. I could tell she would put up fight; she was filled with a fire... But it was slowly dwindling away with her need to live. Maybe, I would't have to kill her. Maybe I could watch her finish the job herself, make her think that I was going to kill her if she didn't do it herself.

I laughed, watching her guilty eyes weave around the room before she called something and ran out the door. The adults just watched in shock as she flew down the master stair-case, tears streaking across her cheeks and swollen eyes.

Her pretty blue hair flew behind her... An image conjured of her long hair cut off, a few strands hanging in my hand as her bloodied body laid lifeless behind me. Such a beauty deserved a harsh death.

Dropping from the tree, where I had spied her from the window, I quickly fell towards the grassy earth. If I were human, I would have landed and broken a bone, but being apart of the Bakkura clan gave me powers to be better than the mundane, idiotic humans.

My black coat flapped behind me, the wind rushing the few strands of my dark hair which had fallen free from my hat upwards. Right before I reached the ground, I dissolved into a thin mist which dissipated through the spring air... My mind was set for the hunt and the kill.