Chapter Two

Taina: Hey people. Okay so you have to play they song when I say. Okee dokes. Hey, Naruto!

Naruto: Ya Taina-Chan?

Taina: Would you like to do the disclaimer for these lovely readers on the other side of the screen?

Naruto: You better believe it!
Taina-Chan doesn't own anything except for the story.

Taina: Claps

Naruto: Thank you thank you. Bows.
Taina: Now onto the story!
(P.S. This chapter is gonna be kind of short and I've changed the schedule of my updates so now I'm just gonna be posting whenever I have an idea. So all of the chapters will be shorter :/ )

Naruto's POV
I shook my head. I didn't want to remember that day. But unfortunately his mind did so they continued to mentally torture him.

Continued Flash Back
That night he walked out of his shabby apartment and into the star lit night. He walked down the street and felt the eyes of the villagers boring holes into his head. He felt a rock hit his back but ignored it.

He kept on walking and as he walked further and further into the village but as he kept walking he noticed that the villagers faces kept on getting more and more distorted as he walked. When suddenly someone grabbed him by the arm and spun him around.

"You have the nerve to come here You demon! Especially today! I could smell alcohol on his breathe as he yelled. And his yelling brought unnoticed villagers over to us and formed a circle.

Before I knew it I was pulled into an alleyway with my hands pinned up against the wall.

That was my first torture. They cut my arms, legs, and stomach, they hit me, and choked me. Then they cut three marks on both cheeks someone's hand muffling my screams. And afterwords as I lied there bleeding to death I felt myself being lifted and slowly looked up.

It was the drunken man telling the others to go home and let him do the rest. They hesitantly nodded satisfied of their work and went back to the festival.

My half lidded eyes widened slightly in fear. Then the man started to drag me towards the woods holding me with a tight grip giving me no chance of escape.

As he brought me there the clouds became dark and thunder rolled but the man didn't stop. He just kept on walking with a crying me with my shirt tightly in his fist. He suddenly stopped and threw me to the ground.

I groaned and wince, the pain in my stomach growing from the impact. The the guy flipped me over and unzipped my pants. I started to To whimper and asked him to stop. But he didn't listen so I sat there screaming and crying with pain and sadness evident in my face.

Why did it have to happen to me. What had I ever done to deserve it. I honestly didn't know the answer.

Those were the questions that were floating around in my head as the man left and it started raining. It was as if  the sky was crying for me as I sat there on the soft grass covered in my own blood, naked from waist down, and shivering from the cold.

But then something miraculous happened. I suddenly felt myself being lifted and I looked underneath me and saw that grass had grown taller. It was holding me like some kind of bed.

Then it started to to move me sideways until I reached a clearing and right in the middle of it was an old man. He had a hokage hat on and a long white robe. As if on timing he turned around and saw the grass heaving me towards him.
He started to run to me and as soon as he reached me he picked me up into his arms and layer me down gently on the ground. The minute I touched the Earth the plants underneath me cradled me in a protective motherly fashion.

The old man looked dazed but then he looked at me with worry filled eyes. He got a handkerchief out of his pocket and started to carefully wipe my wounds. It stung a little but I didn't complain. After he was done he looked at me.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"My... my name i...is Na...Naruto." I managed to say hesitantly.

"And how old are you?"

"I...I'm four." I said still hesitant. Those words hit him hard. Then he quickly picked me up and brought me to the hokages tower and treated the more serious wounds but the marks on my cheeks left permanent scars. And so that was the day of my first torture, the day that the Kyubbi first introduced herself to me and told me the real story of why she killed all of those people, the day we became friends, the day that me and the hokage started a family-like bond, the day that I decided to go to the ninja academy to learn how to defend myself, and also the day that I learned that I have the power to manipulate and befriend nature. So to put it simply, it was a pretty eventful day.

I hope you enjoyed it. Because other people make it seem so easy to make these but it's actually a lot of work.
Bye!

Word Count: 909