Chapter 11

Hey guys,
I am sorrrry for not uploading but exams got me really busy after that I will upload more regular again :D
Warning: there is smut in this chapter ;)

—————————————-

She just dropped the bomb on me, not even sweet talking it.

"We are not in a relationship, we are just dating," I tell my mom. "Hmm, and you think that is a good idea? You still have to finish your study, remember," my mother tells me and I let out a sigh. "Yes, of course I know," I tell her, a bit irritated. "We will talk about this some more next week, bye honey," my mother says before ending the call.

Max his eyes were on me, "and was it important?"
"They are coming next week," I mumble and Max nods. "And she knows about us, I think she is against us having a relationship," I tell him and he hums in response. "That only makes it more exciting to be in this relationship," I say to him, a smirk forming on my face. He chuckles at this, I am glad you don't yourself get influenced by your parents," Max tells me and I nod. "Would you be influenced by your parents?" I ask him, while biting on my lip. Afraid of his answer.

"Honestly, I would listen to them," Max says on a soft tone. And I nod, somewhere I could understand where he came from. His career was very important and being with the wrong girl could destroy it. His parents, namely his father is there to protect him for stuff like that. "It is not like I am flunking out of my study," I say jokingly and he smiles. "I wish you could though, travelling around the world with me."

"Sounds awesome but I need to finish my study and then if we are still dating or whatever it is we have, I can join you," I mumble, not daring to look up at Max, unsure of how he felt about this. "I agree with you."

"Should we start on a new movie?" Max asks me, changing the subject. "We could, or we can do this," I move closer to him again, kissing his plumb lips. Max hands immediately grabbing my waist, pulling me even closer. My hands finding their way to the back of his head. Pulling on his hair softly, letting his tongue in. Tasting and exploring his sweet, addictive mouth. He pulls away unbuttoning the blouse he was wearing, making my heart race. Looking up in his blue eyes.  My hands finding the lowest buttons and I start to help him unbutton. The blouse falling to the ground. I had my hands on the ends of my dress, I felt insecure, not sure if I should take it off. And then I felt Max his finger under my chin. Making me look into his eyes again. "If you don't want to, we won't," he tells me and I feel the butterflies go crazy again. I want to be in a relationship with this guy. Not just dating or whatever we are doing right now.

I decided what I maybe would regret later. I took off my dress, letting it fall to the ground. Leaving me in my black underwear. My hands quickly covering my body, feeling insecure. Max pulls grabs one of my hands and pulls me down on the couch, my back hitting the soft texture of it. "You are so beautiful Emilia," Max says his hand caressing my cheek carefully, as if I am made of porcelain. I could feel his body warmth radiating of him. His blue eyes staring into mine again and I couldn't help myself but close the gap between us. Feeling his lips against mine, I am sucking on his lower lip and playing and tugging on his hair causing him to let out a moan into my mouth. Which made my cheeks turn Scarlett red. Max detached his lips from mine only to start attacking my neck with small kisses. I turn my head to the side so he has more access, him finding exactly the right spot. Making my breathe go faster, a moan falls from my lips and i know my cheeks are heated once again.

As I look up at Max again he has a smirk plastered on his face, his hands slowly moving up to my cleavage. I giggle at this sight in front of me, making him quirk up an eyebrow. I wave it off. "It was nothing," I assure him and he nods. His right hand unclipping my bra and his left hand on my breast as it comes off. His thumb rolling over my nipple, making me gasp at the sensation I was feeling. As Max was hovering over me I could feel his bulge against my leg, making my eyes widen slightly. Max pushed himself up so he was sitting on his knees in front of me on the couch.

His fingers wrapping around the waistband of my underwear, slowly pulling it down. Max looks so hot and I knew this wasn't the smartest move but I wanted this, I wanted to feel closer to him. I bit my lip when Max slid a finger through my folds, trying to withhold a moan.

"Princess, you are already so wet," Max whispered to me and my heart started to race at his dirty sentence. "I-I," I couldn't bring out the words I wanted to say so I shook my head.

Max chuckles slightly, as he pushed one finger against my clît suddenly. Making me gasp loudly. Max moved his finger from my clît towards my entrance, pushing it in and out at a slow pace, feeling the heat build up in my lower abdomen. He pulled out and pushed two digits inside me, setting a faster pace, making me moan out his name in response. A smirk set on Max his face at the response he is getting. And then pulls out, making me whine.

"Please," wanting release for the burning desire that was in my lower abdomen.

My hands roaming of his defined abs, towards his pants and underwear, pulling them down together, Max hisses slightly as the cold air hits his throbbing côck. I feel my heart speeding up once again as I see his size. His hand pumping it two times before aligning it with my entrance. Slowly pushing in as I gasp at the slight pain I feel, his length stretching my walls. After a bit it starts to feel comfortable and good. And Max starts to pick up the pace. Making the couch creak as we both start to get closer to our high.

"I think I am going to come," I say and Max growls,"No you are not." Max starts to fûck me even rougher and I can't hold back my moans anymore. "F-fûck yes Max," as I feel him filling me up perfectly, hitting all the right spots. Not knowing how to hold back my release any longer. "You can come now, princess." I let out a sigh of relieve as I released. He came inside of me and pulls out.

"I think you should sleep over more often," Max remarks and I slap his chest. "Shut up."