Chapter 4

Right now I am jamming to old Rihanna songs, sorry not sorry :D

Also I am still so proud #wegaanvoorMAXimaal (sorry it is a Dutch hashtag)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALKING with Max towards the row again felt weird. It was a nice gesture of him but I felt very under dressed. Max noticed me being quiet, "what is wrong?" I looked down at my outfit again and fumbled with my fingers. "I feel like my outfit is a bit too casual for this," I say quietly and Max nods as if he understands my concern. "Right, I'll call Victoria. She has enough dresses," Max said and I shook my head firmly. "What no! I can't accept a dress from her they are probably way too expensive," I exclaimed, staring at him with big eyes as I had a feeling he would call her anyway.

~

Half an hour later, wearing a black dress from Victoria. We finally step into the line that is waiting to go inside. We do not have to wait long because Max is a VIP guest to this event. "I can not believe you offered to get me a chocolate cake to get me in this dress," I shake my head as I think about how easily I actually was persuaded by this guy.

"Well, I knew you'd look great in this dress," He says and I blush a deep color of red. "Thank you," I mutter.

He puts his hand on the lower of my back, leading me into the club. I felt his hand burning on my skin and my heart beat faster. I turned my head to the side to look at him only to be greeted by his eyes as he quickly adverts his gaze.

"It looks amazing in here," I speak up and Max nods. "Yeah of course, we are important for a place like this. They can use us for their reputation," Max tells me, but I am not paying attention anymore as I see Ricciardo standing at the bar, ordering drinks. Max chuckles at my reaction, "we can go and say hi to him, if you want?" He suggests and I nod eagerly.

With a smile on my face we slowly approached Ricciardo. Don't get me wrong, Max was my favorite driver and to be here with him was amazing. But it was still awesome to see other drivers. "Hey man," is what Max says to Ricciardo and Ricciardo turns around. "Hey mate," is his response. His eyes darting between me and Max. "I don't think I know her yet," Ricciardo says, directly looking at me. "This is Emilia, a new friend I made," Max tells him and Ricciardo smirks, "you sure she is just a friend?"

He receives a glare from Max and I take this as my cue to speak up. "It is so nice to meet you," I say with a grin on my face. "It is nice to meet you too Emilia, but I have to ask you. What are you doing with Max?" Ricciardo asks me, giving me a look.
"Hey," Max jumps in and playfully hits Riccardo. I giggle as I see it play out in front of me.
A little while after our chat with Ricciardo we decided to order some drinks our self. Max concluded we were going to do shots, three of them for each of us. With me being already tipsy I did not play out as I planned. I could not walk straight anymore.

Unfortunately Max asked me for a dance which I (of course) happily said yes too without thinking it through. As we danced Max slowly got closer, I tripped over my own feet and Max quickly put his hands on my waist, saving me from falling down to the ground. I felt my cheeks warm up as I felt the heat radiating from his body. I took a step back and Max his hands were gone from my waist immediately, making me regret my decision.

Glancing at my watch I noticed it was already getting late. "I think it is time for me to go," I yelled in Max his ear trying to be understandable over the music. "I'll take you home," Max says, I know he meant his driver but I wasn't going to complain. Otherwise I had to take the metro home.

Once we stepped outside my ears were drumming from the loud music. I saw a lot of other drivers but I was too shy to go them as it was a bit overwhelming.
Inside his Aston Martin Max asks me if I had a great time. I smile, "it was amazing, something I am going to remember for the rest of my life."
"I am glad you had a great time," Max responds and smiles. Staring at me as I tried to put my hair up in a bun. It was extremely messy but at this moment I didn't care, I was very tired and wanted to go to sleep.

"What is your address?" Max asks me softly. I answer him and try to hold back a yawn, failing to do so as I had to much to drink. Max noticed and pulled me in to his side causing me to lean my head against him. Already falling asleep.

----------------------------
Adorable am I right 😏 😻😻
Oeh and a question, should I do one shots about formula 1 drivers?