Chapter One

"Get out of my face." I snarled, glaring at him with fire in my eyes.

"Not until you back down, Bradley." He snarled back, giving me the exact same look.

"I don't back down, Malik."

"Then I'm not moving." He retorted, squinting his eyes slightly. I pulled my arm back some, clenching my fist and then slamming it into his stomach.

"Bitch." He snapped, glaring at me while clutching his stomach.  

"Thanks for getting out of my face." I said sarcastically, turning and starting to walk away. Hegrabbed my arm, jerking me around.

"We aren't finished talking about this."

"It isn't a big deal." I snapped, pulling my arm away from him and fixing my leather jacket.

"It isn't? So just making my girlfriend cry isn't a big deal?"

"Maybe you shouldn't date total priss pots."  

"You're asking for it Bradley." Malik snarled, and I laughed.

"Alright, Malik. Sure. We both know you would never hit a girl." I said, smirking at him.

"Doesn't mean that I can't hurt you." He snarled, getting in my face.

"Back off, Malik."  Malcom said, wrapping his arm around my waist and tugging me away.

"She isn't a priss pot." Malik snarled once again, and I laughed. 

"Whatever floats your boat."

"You punched her." Malik snapped, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Point?" I said, my hand sneaking into Malcom's front pocket, resting there as his arm was wrapped around my waist. 

"You punched Priss Pot Penny?" Malcom mused, smirking down at me. I nodded, looking back at the fuming boy in front of us.

"What is your problem?" He snapped at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why even date her? She's a pain in the arse, and she can't even punch." I smirked, turning and walking away with Malcom, completely ignoring him.

"What is his problem anyway?" Malc said, shaking his head as I heard Malik cursing behind us.

"Well, he is dating a complete priss pot."

"Even before, he's a total git."

"Bet he would say the same about you." I said, smirking and pushing him against the wall.  

"Ms. Bradley, Mr.Monroe, please refrain from doing such things in the corridor." Our head teaher said as I trailed my hands up his shirt.