Chapter Twenty Four

I was laying in my hotel room, staring up at the ceiling and waiting for Cher to show up. It'd been over a month since I'd seen her and over two weeks since I'd spoken to her until yesterday. She'd had a momentary panic attack before booking a flight to come see me so we could actually talk about this. This usually doesn't happen. 

I sat straight up, hearing someone banging on the room door. I ran to it, throwing it open and staring at my best friend. I hugged her tightly, letting out a deep breath and smiling a bit. I let go, standing back and letting her in. She sat down on the bed I had just been on and waited for me to sit next to her. 

"So he did what?" She said, the first thing I'd actually heard her say in so long. 

"Kissed me." 

"Like, lips to lips?" 

"Lips to lips." 

"What do you mean, he kissed you?" 

"He kissed me." 

"Like, how?" 

"He. Kissed. Me." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Oh, my god. Cher." 

"I just don't understand." 

"I called you because I don't understand either!" I whined, throwing my hands in the air. 

"So he did what?" Cher asked again for the thousandth time. 

"Kissed me. Lips to lips. Kisses." I made kissing noises, extremely irritated with the past two days. 

"He kissed you? Zayn?" 

"Yes! Malik kissed me! With his mouth! On my mouth! And I think I need to puke!" I groaned, putting my head down.

"Like, lips?" 

"Yes! Lips!" 

"And you let him?" 

"I wans't thinking! I shoved him off the bus! I don't know what happened!"