Sickness For A Job (Chapter 8)

(Don't Play Song Yet)
Monday
Gold's Pov

"Okay one more time! GO!" I yell clapping my hands together in mid as I jumped off my wooden bedroom floor and instantly snapped both of my fingers then pointed at Spring in front of me who was in front of my bedroom door wearing my clothes which were a cyan squared long sleeved shirt with brown buttons but he had the sleeves rolled up to pretty much to his shoulders he was also wearing black jeans and brown shoes.
I was wearing dark blue tight jeans, a white shirt with no sleeves, a dark blue denim jacket and black mixed with blue runners.

"Hmm okay! I got this! Uhh, fuck.. I think I forgot is it... shut the fuck up already?" He says brightly then cocked his head to the side and death stared me.

"No. Incorrect." I remark with a brow raised and a smirk stretching across my face.

"Smartass." He says rolling his eyes and I felt like bursting with joy as I was acting how he acts.

"Yes my ass is quite smart." I say turning around making me face my bed and bent over it resting my arms on the covers showing off my ass to Spring.

"Mm, yeah, seems that way." I hear him say sarcastically agreeing and then I felt a hand grab my left ass cheek then smacked my right one with its other hand.

"WOAH!" I yelp and swing around stumbling back onto my bed as Spring was right in front of me looking down at me with a small smirk but yet with dead tired eyes. 'Woah..heh..we-.. wow..'

"You gonna let me get away with that, Papa Bear?" He flirts and had a face of pride along with him.

"No, I'm not. You've been a naughty bunny." I tease standing back up off my bed as we were now only centimetres away from rubbing off each other and I looked down at him threateningly but in a more of a flirtatious way.

"Well, you better catch me first." He flirts again and put his index finger off of his right hand at the start of my neck and traced it down to half way down my chest to my stomach then darted backwards spinning almost gracefully so he was facing the door.

"Wha-Oh! Wait no!" I yell getting sucked back into reality as I was dozing off thinking of what I can do to his gorgeous body and sprinted after him as he reached the door handle.

"Gah!" He grunts as I grabbed both of his shoulders with my hands and slammed him against the wall to the left of the door. "Oh. Looks like you caught me." He mutters shrugging looking up at me with a slight grin like what just happened never happened.

"Yeah, I did! Now you have to pay." I hiss with slight soft breaths coming out of my mouth as I was still surprised of what he did as he looked up at me then started looking around my bedroom behind me but as he darted his eyes back to me about to say something I smashed my lips against his.

"Mph." He whined as we both closed our eyes and I pushed against him more as I put both of my hands on his hips.

"Aha~" I grunt as I started getting turned on from this action and my jeans started to get tight around my crotch.

He growled desperately and bit my lip hard on what I'm assuming wanting more. I tilted my head making his mouth open slightly and shoved my tongue into his mouth almost going down his throat accidently. I started moving my hands down his hips getting closer to his ass.

"Hm?" I muffle asking for permission to go lower as I slapped above his waist with my right hand and he nodded in response then put both of his hands on my shoulders as we battled with our tongues.

I slowly rounded my right hand behind him and slid my hand onto his left ass cheek then did the same with my left hand but putting it on his right ass cheek. I smirked as he bit my tongue softly and I grabbed his ass cheeks with both of my hands and squeezed them tightly making him gasp for air.