29. Wooyoung doing her first kiss with Nichkhun inadvertently televised. 

30. Wooyoung have no ideal type of woman, but she would say a woman was ideal for him, when instantly can take heart at the initial meeting. 

31. Although the oldest in his group, Jaebum is the shortest member, with height 176 cm. 

32. Chansung, Junho Wooyoung lectures and one campus in Howon University 

33. Junsu was a "troublemaker" before. He skipped JYP's rules and others

34. Wooyoung school in Seoul School For The Arts - Dance Major 

35. Junsu likes sushi.

36. 2AM and 2PM originally debut together in one group.

37. 2PM Jaebum out because of problems. 

38. Junho liked the girl who can take care of his future family.

39. Junsu likes pretty girls

40. Wooyoung got the call, among others, Mandu (as chubby)

41. Junho and Chansung have the same cat which is color gray.

42. Nichkhun has a very long legs, the proof with height 180 cm, 110 cm long legs just own.

43. Taecyeon was first acted in the drama Cinderella Sister. 

44. Junsu most hobby of collecting accessories, footwear and fashion.

45. Though now Nichkhun 'married' to Victoria, he and Chansung choose Yoona as the ideal type of woman.

46. Junho good at beatboxing 

47.Jaebeom was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. 

48. Currently, Jaebum have started activities in Korea, though not completely. 

49. Taecyeon will turn into someone who is more noisy, over-react and aggressive if you're dealing with women 

50. Nickhun,  He is very popular in Thailand for being a commercial model and for just being a friendly hottie. 

51. Chansung is a  taekwondo champion/

52. Nickhun,  He lived in USA and Thailand while growing up, but he was born in U.S.A. 

53. Taecyeon good at skiing and cooking 

54. Junho dubbed or emperor Hwang-jae 

55. Nickhun  was discovered during a concert. He was consistently bugged by the talent scouts. 

56. Nickhun can play Piano.

57. Jaebum chose SNSD Jessica as ideal types in a variety of events 

58. Nichkhun only K-Pop idol who came from Thailand 

59. Chansung had a pet cat named Jungkam 

60. Wooyoung is one of the main cast of dream high.

61. Teacyon weighs 76 kg.

62. Chansung can eat 40 servings of a meal of shabu-shabu.

63. Chansung is the most bizarre member during sleep, like walking alone at the time of sleep (this has happened since childhood, and even had to exit the house)

64. Taecyeon and Chansung meal is the most powerful member, they eat 25 servings of food once went out to eat together. 

65. Junho will lay anywhere if his drunk. 

66. In addition to eating strong, also the most powerful Taecyeon drinking alcohol.

67. If Jo Kwon was almost a member 2PM, Junsu even almost a member 2AM, even he has been practicing the song debuted 2AM 'This Song' for 6 months.

68. Taecyeon 'forced' JYP to always plug the angry faces on stage and shooting album covers 

69. Taecyon height is 185cm.

70. Junho and Junsu are equally obsessed with SNSD.

71. Nichkhun have 2 sisters.

72. Junho been almost out of JYPE, because the trainees a very difficult and time he shunned and hated by others members.

73. If Wooyoung sad and to cry the other members will comfort him by buying ice cream, Wooyoung was cheered ... 

74. Wooyoung and Junsu got two personalities. Wooyoung more subdued and serious in real life, but be more cheerful and talkative in front of the camera, while the opposite Junsu. 

75. Junho netizens often accused of doing plastic surgery, because of its resemblance to Rain even goes any way similar. But, this is who makes it quick fame. 

76. Nichkhun make Jaebum as his role model, even he often envied the ability of rapping and dancing.

77. Wooyoung weighs 67kg.

78. Taecyeon mastered five languages, English, Korean, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese 

79. Taecyeon  ever received a bloody letter from a fan who was crazy about him. 

80.Taecyeon Nicknames: Coco, Chocolataek, Taek, Taeky, Khun's girlfriend, Mommy Taek (married to Daddy Dae)

81. Taecyeon JYPE to pass an audition to be a model, but eventually joined in 2PM.

82. Nichkhun was very polite person and very concerned with other member.

83. All members are most avoid Junsu to be roommates during sleep, because according to them, body odor and Junsu will be very noisy when sleeping. 

84. JunHo  Nicknames: Rain-look-alike, baby maknae 

85. Junsu height is 178cm.

86. Nichkhun also fluent in 5 languages which is English, Thai, Korean, Japanese and Chinese. 

87. Of the six members present, Junsu is a member with the longest period of trainees, 4 yrs. 

88. Nichkhun most good at playing the piano. 

89. In addition to Junsu, Wooyoung father did not like his son to be a singer. The reason the father, because he wanted to live Wooyoung casual and not complicated. But, Wooyoung still trying to mollify him by sending him 3 pieces of mail per month for 2 years And now even his father who was always supported it. 

90. Chansung is a big fan of Gal Gal Ee 

91. Taecyon birthday is  December 27, 1988

92. Nickhun religion is Budhissm.

93. taecyeon is a member of the most frequently abused.

94. taecyeon nearvest fitting acting as moon geun yeong (in cinderella sisters) 

95. Nichkhun is a member of the most in fear when he is angry. huh? 

96.taecyeon likes a girl who definitely shining bright eyes.

97. Junho actually the coolest and he can be more famous than jaebum.

98. Wooyoung at 2pm as members who select the most bizarre behavior 

99. Taecyon  was born in Seoul, South Korea but migrated to Bedford, Massachusetts for approximately seven years.

100.  Jaebeom was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. 

TADA!