Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Well I knew that was the end of me being able to see Luche at my cousins house so a few days later I talked to Him...

"Luche , my mom never gone let me go back over there ain't no way in hell",I said shaking my head.

"Well then, we're gonna have to find a way then or she's gonna have to accept me cus I ain't going nowhere."

I smiled my ass off lol he just seems so genuine , so ... REAL..

"Yea , you're right."

"I'm walking over to yo crib I'll be there after school when you get off the bus." I LOVE You ttyl."

*Hangs up*

I'm thinking to myself like that nigga busllshitten his ass off that's a 2 hour walk but I just went to school and when I got home I got some text messages it was Luche ofcourse .

My baby:bae?

bae?

baby?

wyd?

So I called him.

"Hello?"

"Aye go outside and check the weather it feels good out there!"

"Why ?" "I just came from out there,it's alright outside."

"Just goo."

"I can't I'm on punishment."

"Damn well I'm out here come look?"

"You're lying , no you're not!"

So I walk outside and guess who I see down the street Luche is crazy yo..

I couldn't walk down the street so I had to try to make a plan without my mom finding out ..

"Hey ma ,wyd?"

"Nothing , waiting on this cable guy to come And fix this tv"

My eyes started glowing and all! "When he coming?"

"Any minute now"

I zoomed out her room fast as hell lol and then before I know it I see the cable guy pull up and I call Luche and let him know.

I hear a knock and the cable guy just walked into my mom's room I know it was kinda dumb but I ran out the front door and down the street I wanted to see my baby .. I HAD to see my baby...

"Hey baby" , I say walking up to Luche with a big smile on my face.

"Hey" , he wrapped his arms around me and we hugged for like 2 minutes then started walking.

"How the hell you get out here"

"I made a run for it" I say laughing

He starts laughing, "Ya lil badass I like it tho"

The whole time I just cherished him. I tried to remember his smile , I tried to remember his smell , his laugh, his touch, because everything about this boy was just out of this world.

I had to go home so I told Luche to wait for me to go then go afterwards I kissed him one more time and left. I knew I was about to here my mother's mouth.

"Where were you!?"

"I walked down the street to ask the mailman if he had Denises income tax , and if not does He know when it should come"

See I'm like the worst liar ever but she always seems to fall for it My stepdad is the one who's always in the way smh dumb bitch. .. Denise is my older sister she's 20 and she has three daughters just had her baby girl 3 months ago.

When she was my age .. no matter a fact when ALL of my sister's were my age they were a HANDFULL . ALWAYS in trouble over boys or in fights but ME.. I am NOTHING like them at my age they were 10xx worse.

"Yea okay" She said walking away.

I had accidentally left my tablet at my cousins when I went to see Luche , So my sister had gave me a iPhone as a back up.That's how me and Luche communicate now..My mom had no idea otherwise she would've been took it.

I went in my room and put my headphones in and laid on my bed.

"Baby that's just why I love you so much"

"Baby that's just why I can't get enough"

"Baby that's just why I love you so much"

"I love only you."

I listened to Monica sing and started to think about Luche and right then he texted me.

MyBaby: baby , you good?

Me:Yea I'm fine

MyBaby:I miss you already

Me:Aaawe, I miss you too :*

MyBaby:I just got home Tired aab I'm gone call you tomorrow morning I love you

Me:Good night, I love you too <3

*end of convo*

DO YOU THINK LUCHE AND ASHLEY WILL SEE EACOTHER AGAIN?

Is she being smart?

Will someone get in the way?

Is he playing her?

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT !!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

I'll update another chapter later a longer chapter. .