Chapter 2

~ Ashley P.O.V~ 

I'm going back home today me & Luche were together all weekend I don't really wanna go back home because I already know it's going to be a little while before I see him again. See I live uptown and he lives all the way downtown that's almost a 2 hour walk.

My cousin said I can come back over on the weekend but my mom might not say yea ..

"Baby I'm gonna miss you" , I say while sticking my bottom lip out and putting my stuff back in my bags.

"I'm gone see you again next weekend love don't worry", Luche says while walking up and staring out the window.

"Is that your mom ? " , " Damn now I see where you get that ass from !!! " , Luche says while grinning hard af.

*looks out the window*

"Yeah that's her *shakes head* boy you better get up off my mama" !! , I say while smacking him on the back of his head to get his attention.

"Baby stay in the room I don't want her to know you're here" I say

"Aight,  I love you , he says while leaning over to kiss me.

"I love you too baby", I say while walking out the room.

"Hey mommy" , me and all my siblings say.

"Hey , let's go" , She says. "Thank you Bianca" .

"You're welcome they can come back next weekend " , My cousin Bianca says.

20 minutes later

We just got home and my mom said she was going to church But for some reason she just came  back home.  And about 5 minutes later my baby sister comes in my room and says,  "I'm so sorry Ashley I tried to make her stop talking but she wouldn't stop talking" , with tears dripping down her face.

I'm like , "huh? What are you talking about".

"They told mommy that luche was at Biancas house",She says.

"Tell Amber I said come here" , I said

Then,  I hear my mom go "AMBER"!!!!

5 minutes later she comes upstairs with a belt and I'm thinking like does this bitch really still think I'm a baby?

"Who is this nigga you had around smoking around the kids" , She says.

"My friend was at biancas house", I say.

"Why did you have a nigga smoking around the kids and why was you sleeping in a room with this lil nigga , She says.

All she was doing was wasting her breath and pissing me off I'm thinking to myself like Damn snitchin' ass lil kids if you gone hit me then hit me already.

Then all of a sudden she just starts hitting me all over my body with the belt not one tear is dripping  down my face I'm  on my bed in the same spot I was when she first started.

She's yelling all in my face "why are you doing this you're too young you're messing your life up" .

"You're never around", I say.

See my mom started doing this thing she had no business doing and every since then she just started changing. ..She was NEVER around sometimes almost weeks went by and she never came home I was stuck alone in the house babysitting. I've never had an ordinary teenage life.

"Don't sit here and tell me I'm never around making it seem like I'm never want to be around You're messing your life up and you're really pissing me off , I'm going to church and when I get back the kids better not tell me you was yelling at them and don't be hitting on them " , she says while walking out of my room .

I hear the front door close a few minutes later and I just start going crazy throwing my dressers around kicking around everything in my room.  Then,  I call Luche up.

Luche:Hello?

Me:I'm pissed man I'm so tired of this bullshit I'm running away tonight.

Luche:baby calm down. what's wrong?

I told him everything that happened and he was like , "Damn just calm down that's crazy how they snitched on you though" .

I'm like "Damn right that's fucked up im gone be good tho I went downstairs and all the kids were hiding under Williams bed they said they thought I was gonna kill them ".

Luche:Damn baby that's crazy

Me:Yea Ik but I'm gonna call you when I can my mom just got in the door,

Luche: Okay I love you

Me:I love you too talk to you later

*Hangs up*

I'm about to just go to sleep I'm done for today but I have absolutely NOTHING to say to my mom . . then I felt my eyes shut and fell straight asleep . . Zzzzzzz

I'll update  more tomorrow if you just comment and vote I'm tired of typing!  So tell people to read my story I'm not updating unless I see a lot more COMMENTS and VOTES y'all been slacking .. GIVE ME MORE FEEDBACK !!!!!!