Young love Its Gonna Get Better

Chapter I

You ever feel like giving up like nothings ever gonna change ? Like all boys are the same and all they ever want is pussy and thats all they'll ever want?As I sit here in the dark eyes bloodshot red tired of all the things I go through today is the day that I've decided that enough is enough somethings gonna have to give ...

Me and my homegirl Dee been at the park all damn day waiting for one of them sexy ass chocolate niggas to come say something to us. The park was the only place to go and get away from being home and I damn sure wont about to sit in that hotass house all day im tired of watching those badass kids them Lil niggas dont ever wana listen and my mom always wana complain about somebody hittin' them she better get up off her ass and watch them her damn self.

Lol well back to what I was saying me and Dee stay at the park she the only real friend I got foreal because now in days you cant trust a soul. We met back in 7th grade and we have our downfalls but at the end of the day that's my bitch yo word !

Im hungry as hell I cant wait till tomorrow first of the month finna get these foodstamps moms be stackin up.

Comment & Ill Add another chapter thankyou !:)