In the Name of Honey, Who the Hell Are You?

Play the song in the side while you are readin! Or just check it out later... :)

You gotta love Porter right? S2

________

 Uncle Carter.

The goddamned asshole.

He was my father's brother. I said was because my dad passed away if you haven't figured it out yet. And while shit was going down, Uncle Carter abandoned us.

Mom was finishing her degree when my dad passed away. So she had to struggle beteween jobs and school, while taking care of two kids. We offered to take on jobs, but she refused and said we needed to focus on school.

My brother and I found part time jobs anyway and worked without her permission. When she found out, to say she was mad was an understatement. She got red in the face and all that. It was a pretty traumatizing experience for both my brother and I.

Instead of offering help, he just up and left to Amsterdam. He had money and resources to help us, but he didn't because he was- IS that much of an asshole.

After struggling for a few years, she got on her feet again, and became a Cardiologist. I was very proud of her when she became a Doctor, but in her eyes, I could tell she wasn't 100% happy. She missed dad, the only one who supported her dreams and expectations.

Anyways, when my brother saw him, he became very red, and a vein on his forehead and eck started to bulge. His hands curled into fists and his nostril flared. His eyes betrayed his posture, the once excited hazel eyes were now as dead as a rock.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He sneered.

"There is no need to be so rude! Just stopped by to visit my niece and nephew. Something wrong with that?"His gaze shifted between Tommy and I.

"Yes, actually. We don't like you. You're a piece of shit, so get the hell out of our house!" I screamed at him. He was being an asshole to us, smiling with that ridiculous air of superiority.

"You can't make me leave, you do know that don't you?" He smirked.

"Watch me." I was flipping the army knife through my fingers when I suddenly grabbed the hilt and stalked after him like a hunter after it's prey.

My brother looked at me as if I was retarded and grabbed me, pulling me back.

"Are you mental? We can't kill him! There wouldn't be a place to hide the body and mom is right outside." He smiled in a way that only I would see.

Uncle Carter went white as a sheet.

"You're right. I think we just should teach him a lesson, you know? Rough him up a bit." I smirked and looked at Uncle Carters eyes.

Mom came in the living room right then, tentatively searching our faces, and finally resting at the knife I held in my hand.

"Zoe, what are you going to do with that?"

"Nothing mother. We are just playing around, that's all."

"Your kids, are crazy Linda. Crazy! They need help. Urgent help."He speed walked towards the door.

"Don't you want to stay the night?"My brother said innocently.

"I'd rather be castrated." He said while grabbing his jacket.

"I can most definitely help you with that." I glared at his back.

His back stiffened as he turned the nob.