After School

After school was over, Amanda invited me to come over to her house so we could do our homework together.

All I had to do was tell my brother and I was good to go, but as karma had a crush for me, I just had to find him while he was making out with one of the vampire whores. 

I smirked as I walked to the distracted couple and grabbed the girl by the scruff of her neck. 

I dragged her away, as she squealed in surprise. My brother glared at me and I winked at him.

The girl huffed and pouted, giving me one last glance as she stomped away. 

What a baby!

I walked back to my brother with a light skip to my walk.

 “Hi Tommy. I’m going over to Amanda’s. Later”

“Was that really necessary?” He groaned.

“Yep. As the annoying younger sister that is my full time job” I grinned cheekily at him.

“Fine. Now go. And try to not fuck up my life, thank you very much.” He stomped away like a little kid who just lost his favorite candy.

I smiled to myself and skipped over to Amanda’s car, a black BMW M3.

I whistled as I got into the passenger seat.

“Dayuum girl. What. a. CAR!” I smiled at her.

She chuckled at me and shook her head. She turned on the radio and connected her iPhone to it. Stay the Night by Zedd and Kevin Drew came on and we sang at the top of our lungs.

People in the traffic kept staring at us like we were weirdos, but we just gave them the internal finger.

As we pulled up to her house, I noticed it was very big, with a huge front yard. There was a small fence surrounding the property, keeping a cute little doggy inside.

As we walked up to her house, the little doggy went wild. It started licking us and scratching us, just begging for attention.

I cooed at him and kneeled on the soft grass to scratch his neck. Amanda smiled at us.

I got up, and we both went into her house. It was a light yellow, with big windows and a large white wooden door.

We went inside and went straight up to her room.

It had white walls except for one, which was black. Her bed was white, but the sheets were black too. One of her walls where full of posters of famous  ands and DJs.

We sat on the carpeted floor and did our schoolwork until we were done.

 “So, what’s going on between you, Brandon and Jase?”She asked smirking.

Shit.

So, Constance didn't appear in this chapter which is kind of dissapointing but still.... And it's also super short, so i'm sorry for that. As always there will be a song for this chapter and a pic of Amanda's car. Thanks for reading.