Apologies, The F*cker, and a Possible Love Story :)

I woke up at 5 am that day.With a pounding headache and a boss ass nausea.

That day, I was thankful for soft silky, silky, and straight hair. I was not in the mood to dress up like a princess.

I ran the comb through my hair, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I got a hairband and tied my hair up in a messy bun as i walked towards my closet to grab a robe. I snatched a bright purple one with pink hearts in it and walked back to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I din't want to take very long so I decided to only wash my body. I felt my whole body relax as the hot water poured down my body in caskets.

As I got out of the shower and dried myself with a soft brown towel, I stubbed my toe in the toilet. One word, motherfucking-ouch!

I hissed in pain and grabbed my robe, wrapping myself up in it. I limped towards my messy bed and threw myself face first in it and stayed in that position until the pain faded away.

I went over to my dock where my Black iPhone 5 was charging. I went to the Music app straight away and put on Space Oddity by David Bowie. A the song played I softly sang along.

"Ground control to Major Tom,

Ground control to Major Tom,

Take your protein - "

-pills and put your helmet on. Gosh, I love this song.

Constance! I've been meaning to talk to you.

Oh! So now you want little 'ol me, don't cha? Decide yourself woman! One minute you need me, the other you want me gone ASAP. So which one is it?

I'm sorry okay? You can stay. But right now am in need of your assistance.Will you help me?

Sure! But only if you call me Nacho Libre. Deal? She chirped happily in my head.

Of course! Anything.

What do you need? Drugs, alcohol, con-

Jesus Cons- Nacho Libre! Nothing that extreme. Just some advice.

Boo! Why couldn't you bee one of those crazy teenagers that someday will join those teen mom programs? Being your conscience isn't exactly exciting ya know? She said matter-of-factly.

Argh! Just tell me what I can do to make it up for my mom for being an A-class bitch to her yesterday, and how do I tell me the boys that I'm not interested in either one of them in a sexual manner, even though they are pretty hot, without hurting their feelings.

Simple, get another boyfriend, and go up to your mom and say "Mom, I'm sorry for my behaviour yesterday, it was uncalled for and you are a great mom, you do everything for Tom and I. So thank you." And that's all you have to do for now.

She said it like it was the simplest thing in the world. But how would I get a boyfriend? Snapping my fingers? It took some work, ya know?

Whatevs. Im gonna do some brainy shit now okay? See ya.

When I looked over at the time, I saw that it was my usual wake up time. So I got up from my bed, and went over to the dock. I decided to put on Move My Way by The Vamps.

As I danced and sang to their song, I decided on what clothes to wear. I picked out a red pair of Vans, a dark wash skinny jeans, and a plain white T-Shirt with a black and white scarf. I got my cell-phone and my headphones and put them on my handbag.

As I walked down the stairs, I could hear some noises coming from the kitchen. I knew it was probably my mom, but I was so embarrassed, and so nervous to talk to her that I went straight to the living room and sat down on our black leather couch.