Chapter 20-Adults have fun too ya know!

Andy's POV

I watched as Ray closed the bedroom door and i pulled her onto the bed.

"I think this will turn out to be you proving it to me baby." Ray breathed as i kissed her neck.

"Fine," I smiled. "Prove to me that you love me."

"Just close your eyes, and wait." She smiled back at me.

I did as i was told and closed my eyes gently. I took my shirt off and then I felt her hand going for my belt buckle. I heard the jangling of the metal and the zip of my zipper. Ray took my pants off and slipt her hand down my boxers. She started to rub on the end of my dick, making me moan in pleasure.

"Fellin' the proof already." I breathed.

"Good, but i'm just getting started." She sounded as though she smirked.

"It's gunna be a good night, i can tell." I chuckled.

I moaned as the hand job got harder and faster. She took off my boxers with her free hand to... Give me some room... And a little later i came in her hand.

"Fuck that never gets old." I sighed.

"More proof baby?" Ray asked in a seductive tone.

"Hmmm, maybe after this." I smiled and jumped on her.

I stripped her down to her bare skin and kissed all over her body. I chuckled under my breath as she moaned when i hit her soft spot. I stayed on that spot just to hear her adorable moan that i had gone with out since before our tour.

I pulled her as close to me as possible and shoved myself inside her, she moaned my name loudly and breathed heavily as i got faster and harder with each thrust.

We were done after about and hour and i rolled off her, lying next to her.

"Fuck. Can't believe that's only our second time." Ray breathed.

"Me neither, we will have to make it a regular thing." I chuckled.

"Deal." She replied and kissed my cheek.

I moved my head so that her lips touched mine and she giggled.

"I love you." Ray whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

It was really late, so i pulled her close to me and her breathing steadied after a while. She was asleep.

I smiled to myself and joined her in her dreams.

"Baby?" Ray whispered in the middle of the night.

"Hmmm?" I replied.

"Someones in the house." Came her responce.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! Whats gunna happen?! I'm on it so dont worry. x