Chapter 8-This is where it all goes wrong... On tour...

Andy's POV:

Me and my mom took Ray home and i started to text Jinxx, i always spoke to him when I didn't know what to do in a situation.

Phone convo:

A: Hey Jinxx

J: Hey Andy, what's up?

A: Ray's ex called her today and after they hung up, she told me about what he did to her.

J: ...What did he do to her?

A: He abused and raped her... Tell me what i should do Jinxx.

J: HE WHAT?!?!?!?! Ask ur mom if she can stay longer, don't just leave her on her own after she told u something like that.

A: kk, thnx for the advise :)

J: Anytime dude :)

I took his advice and asked my mom if Ray could stay longer.

"Sure, why the urgancy?" She asked curiously.

"We were talking about something and it hurt her, so i wanted to stay with her a little longer." I replied, pain was in my eyes, so she knew i was serious about this.

"Ok, take the car, go and get her. She can stay for an extra week." My mom said, smiling a little.

"Oh my god?! A week!!! Thank you so much mom!" I shouted excitedly and gave her a hug.

I put my boots on and got in the car.

I got to Ray's house and knocked on her door, her mom answered.

"Oh, hello Andy, did Ramonica forget something?" She asked, i shook my head.

"No, my mom and i were wondering if she could stay another week, we have some serious talking to do, you see, we were talking about-" I started.

"Andy!" Ray said, she said it like she hadn't seen me in ages, but it had only been half an hour!

"Would you like to stay another week with Andy and his mom?" Her mom said and Ray lit up like a fucking christmas tree on fire!

"OMG YES YES YES YES!!!" She yelled and leaped into my arms.

"Ok, then, go and pack some more stuff." She said. "Don't you have a week off now?"

"Yeah, but we have to email our projects to our photography teacher, so i need Ray's help with that too. So its kinda useful to see her then because i'm cra-rubbish with that kinda stuff." I said and looked down at my feet when i almost said crap in front of Ray's mother.

"Ok." Her mom said and let me in. Ray went straight upstairs to pack more. I followed her up there.

"You know the real reason i wanted you to stay with me this week?" I asked her suddenly.

"No, what was it?" She replied.

"Jinxx told me to invite you round 'cause i didn't want to leave you alone  after you had just told me about your past, and i wanted to invite you to something else too." I sighed at the thought of what i was going to ask her.

"What did you want to invite me to?" She asked me.

"Me and the band are going on tour and we were all wondering if you wanted to come with us." I said and her face lit up again.

"Oh my god, of course i'll come with you on tour!" She replied and once again, leaped into my arms an wrapped her legs around my waist, i kissed her lightly on the lips.

"It's three weeks long though, and we only get a week off school, so you'll have to ask your mom for the time off school." I warned.

"Ok." She said, finished her packing and legged it downstairs. "Mom?"