Chapter 14-My First Signing!

Ray's POV

"You guys ready for the signing?" Andy asked us and wrapped his am round my waist, i rested my head on the side of his chest.

"Yeah, i just gotta save this game." Ashley said and we all chuckled.

"Ok dude, but be quick, i think we're already little late." Andy replied and Ash nodded. After he had saved the game, we left the bus and went to the signing tent.

Jake's POV

"Hi, I thought you were amazing earlier." The first fan said to me and Jinxx and we smiled at her.

"We aim to please, and we're glad you liked it." I said smiling at her again.

"Could you guess sign my poster?" She asked.

"Sure." Jinxx replied with a grin and we signed it and gave her a hug.

"Thanks, bye!" She said grinning.

She went over to CC and Ashley, then to Ray and Andy.

Andy's POV

"Hi guys." The first fan beamed at us.

"Hey there." I said and smiled back at her.

"I thought your duet tonight was beautiful." She replied. "And you were really good." She looked at Ray and that made us both smile.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Could you sign my poster Andy, and could Ray write a note at the bottom?" The fan smiled again and we both nodded.

"Sure that would be great!" Ray said and grinned.

We signed the poster and she grinned one last time before running over to what must have been her dad and squealed. That made me and Ray laugh.

We signed a load more posters ans shirts, and stuff and Ray looked like she was having the time of her life!

Ray's POV

This was amazing, everyone was telling me how amazing i was and stuff and i was loving it, i had never had this much attention put on me before.

After the signing, we all went back to the bus and CC cracked open... The refrigerator... We drunk all the beer they had and we passed out in the living area. I was on the couch with my head in Andy's lap, Jake was on the floor, Jinxx was streched out, kinda falling off, the table, CC was on top of the refrigerator and Ashley was on top of CC, i woke up the next morning and cracked up laughing.

"What? Oh." Andy mumbled groggily and laughed with me.

"Guys shut up, i have a major hangover!" Ashley moaned and me and Andy cracked up again.

"Awww, Ashwey got a headache?" I asked in a baby voice and he gave me a death glare. "Woah, if looks could kill at all?!"

"Shut the fuck up guys, woah, Ash, get the fuck off me!" CC shouted and jumped up, causing Ash to fall on the floor in a heap and CC to moan because of his major headache.

"You guys are such fucktards!" I shouted and me and Andy laughed once more.

"Trying to sleep here!" Jinxx called and i smiled at Andy.

"Ok, well then... Go to bed." Andy said and kicked Jinxx off of the table. He hit the floor and yelped as he fell.

"Ouch, dude, watch where you're kicking!" Jinxx shouted and we all moaned because of our hangovers.

"Dude, i think we all need some pain killers." Jake said and got up.

"Woah, Jake, when'd you wake up?" I asked him.

"Hmmm, i dunno, maybe when Jinxx landed on me!!!" He shouted closer to the end of the sentence, we moaned and i rubbed my temples. 

"Ok, get some pain killers then dumbass." I said, causing Andy to chuckle.

Jake went to the back room where the first aid kit was and pulled out a packet of aspirin.

"Here." He said, handing each of us two capsules each.

"Thanks man." CC said.

"Yeah, thanks." Andy spoke quietly because of his headache. We all gulped down the capsules with a glass of water that CC had got us.

"I think i feel better already." I smiled and rested my head back in Andy's lap as he stroked my hair.

"What we gunna do today except for sleep?" Ash asked and we all shrugged.

"Oh wait! I know what we can do!" Andy shouted excitedly, making us all flinch. I got off him and he jumped up, getting his phone out of his pocket. He dialed a number and put it to his ear. "Hey dude, wanna come over to the BVB bus today with M?" He paused in wait for the reply. "Great, i'll see you in about an hour." Another pause. "Ok, later." He hung up.

"Who was that baby?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He smirked. I don't know why but i blushed.

By the time we got back to the bus after we got food, i opened the door, got in and stood there in shock.

"Oh. My. Synyster." I whispered, shocked as fuck.

"Well that's a new one." Synyster Gates chuckled.

I shook my head to get myself back into reality.

"Sorry, i just can't believe you're here, i'm a huge fan." I grinned.

"Thanks." Syn laughed.

"Heya." M said walking out of the back room.

"What the fuck were you doing in there douche bag?!" Andy laughed.

"I was inspecting your makeup." M replied, as if it were normal.

"Ok then." Andy responded.

"You asked them to come here?!" I asked Andy. He smiled at me. "OH MY GOD ANDY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I squealed and hugged him tightly, shortly followed by a kiss.

Andy laughed as we pulled away. "You're welcome baby."