Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

.....Fifteen days Later.....

Arnav dreaded going home...

He admitted that he was scared... I

n fact so scared..

He didn't know what or how to make up..

He had ruined everything..

Oh God...

He hated it...

He hated this feelings and guilt..

He was just scared and freaked out after what Arnav was calling it as T'he Incident'...

He groaned and leaned against the back seat of the car which was parked in Raizada mansion for the past half an hour.

How can he going inside..?

And to top it all he didn't know how to face his family...

Honestly, they're rather a bunch of hyperactive drama actors...

It was already close to an hour after landing and leaving the airport..

He gulped, gathering courage and moved out of the car, leaving the luggage...

He moved inside the house and dreaded the situation..

Ugh...

He groaned seeing everyone was present in the hall..

And he groaned again at his stupidity that his first groan announced his arrival and everyone at once looked at him..

There was no one looking at him with  welcome or warm eyes...

But he didn't care..

Everything melted away when he looked at the person he so wanted to see for the past fifteen days...

And he just remembered the most dreadful and cowardly moment of his life..

------------Arnav forgot everything because even if he tried to think he couldn't form a coherent thought while kissing and sucking those tempting lips...

He moaned and sucked her lips as if trying to find from where those lips hiding their sweetness..

Oh God...!

How soft and sweet they are...

He could feel himself getting hard..

And he pressed it against her, wanting her to know just what she was doing to him..

Everything was foggy and haze and so brilliant and fantastic..

Then everything turned into bloody horrifying incident when a hand pressed against his chest, pushing him away...

The fog cleared and he realized in horror of what he had done and he couldn't even look at her face or anything..

He just went to the car in quick hurry without giving any explanations to her of his behaviour. .

He was so horrified and embarrassed and so lost in himself that he didn't even notice when she arrived or how they reached the airport...

Just then he lifted his eyes and saw her...

Her lips were slightly bruised and there were bruises on her hand due to his tight grip on her..

He could feel the need in him rise and he struggled to control it..

She opened her mouth to speak and he just knew it was going to be unpleasant and even more awkward..

So.....