Chapter 04

Peace..

It'd the perfect word for what he feels now.

It's unbelievable how anyone could be this calm.

He had everything in the world.

Money, fame, family, friends...

He owned the world.

He wanted nothing more and he wished for nothing more than what he has now.

It's a mistake if people approached him, underestimating his calm face.

It was like the calmness before storm appears.

"If you stand against him, you won't know what hit you."

This was a quote circulating among the fashion world when someone spoke about him. He ruled the fashion world.

And it was just an another award function.

He (his AR group of companies) had already grabbed most of the awards. This function included both celebrities and business men and women.

It was the time to award the best C.E.O of the year.

His face was calm and didn't express any sort of expectations. Everyone knew that's going to be him.

On the stage the model who got the chance to announce it was more excited than others.

Who wouldn't be?

The most eligible, of course handsome bachelor.

"And the best C.E.O of the year goes to none other than Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada."

No surprises yet, there was a big applause from the crowd.

He stood up and walked in his own ASR style way to stage.

It's a formality or a way of greeting to hug the announcer.

Maybe that's why the model was so excited. She offered her hand eagerly.

Who was she kidding?

He didn't bother to greet her. He just ignored her and walked past as if she was not there.

He collected the award with a light twitch in his lips. What might be possibly called a smile by his family. And went straight to the mike to give the thank you speech.

"Thanks to my family especially My di for their support and all the employees of AR groups for their hard work."

Just with that, he walked past. It was a long speech from his point of view. Speaking with others was not what he liked. It was tiresome.

He walked to his seat and sat there for while, being boredout of mind with rest of the function.

He got up to go get a drink. Almost the award function was over. His presence was not required anymore.

Just as he was having his drink calmly, the model who gave the announcement walked to him and sat near the chair beside him.

He just raised an eyebrow with no interest.

"Hi, Arnav. I am Lalitha."

He scowled inwardly. Who the hell is she to call him Arnav.?

Ugh. He hated it when people called him by his first name other than his family as if they had any right to.

He ignored her completely and started texting in his phone. But that doesn't discouraged her excitement or eagerness to speak with him.

"You can call me Lalu. You know. Let's be friends?"