Ballpen Crisis: You and Seatmate chronicles

[] Ballpen Crisis: You and Seatmate chronicles []

In every single day at school, a crime happens. Not about grades. Not about scores. Not about quizes. Not about thesis; well, slight.

But about ballpens. You see, there's this thing that happens in every school: disappearing ballpens. Like, totally every single frukin day!! Except week ends ofcourse.

Cases about ballpens disappearing:

Case #1:

You have a fab ballpen. Your seatmate envies you for that ballpen. You put your ballpen on your arm chair. You get tired of sitting/ you need to pee/ you're hungry/ A teacher called for you/ You smelled something bad ( fart ) and you need to go away so you stand from your arm chair. The next thing you know, your ballpen was gone. You began to ask your seatmate.

you: eyy seatmate. where's mah ballpen yo

seatmate: idek *poker face*

you: okaaaayy... * suspects seatmates *

seatmate: * stands up and goes out*

you: *rumages seatmate's bag * where is it omg

seatmate: dude what are you doin with mah bag

you: I.. i uhmm.... *looks down and saw your ballpen on the floor* Oh there's my ballpen ahahahahahaha okay gtg!

Case #2

you: oh a ballpen on the floor!! ahahaha this is mine now guys no returns! Findahs keepahs!

seatmate: now where's my last ballpen

you: *ignores and transfers chair*

Case #3

seatmate: eeyy you. can i borrow ballpen?

you: sure! *gives ballpen*

seatmate: thanks. i cant find mine though. it looks like your ballpen.

[] moments later []

you: eyy seatmate. i need my ballpen; like; now.

seatmate: wuut!?! i already returned it. I put it over your desk man.

you: *looks at the ballpen that seatmate is currently usin * Is that my ballpen?

seatmate : eyy you. I told you awhile a go that we have identical ballpens.

you: *leaves*

seatmate: awww yisss i'm so clever. Now ballpen you are all miiinnneeeee *evil laugh*

<><><>

Case #3 happens all the time during my school days. To avoid this, try not to lend your ballpens sometime. xD Now I'm teaching bad habbits ._.