What Hetalia Characters Think About Hetalian Fan Fics

[] What Hetalia Characters Think About Hetalian Fan Fics []

So yeah, I just thought of this stuff a while ago, and this is what I think; seriously.

Let me get this clear enough. I'm not saying that your romance CountryXReader, CountryXO.C., Yaoi and such are bad and displeasing for me. Infact, they're all kawaii and sugoii and and and and my feels are just GGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Anyways, I'm just doing this for pure fun~! No hard feelings dudes.

Dang.

I guess I'll start with England. Oh God help me go through this!

~*~*

You were fresh from the bath when Arthur opened the door to your appartment.

" Arthur! What are you doing here?"

He did not answer but just laughed. You came closer to your friend and smelled that he's drunk. You had a bad feeling about this. You were about to go up stairs wh he grabbed you and pressed you towards the wall and started kissing you passionately when--

The laptop was thrown across the couch by a Brit blushing hard and breathing heavily. Good thing it did not break. He swore he won't ever think about that stuff again.

" Ohonhonhon! Oii Angleterre! What happened to zhe laptop? I zhought you were reading some romance fan fiction about you?" Francis entered the room and picked up the laptop.

" B-bloody hell." That's all Arthur could say.

The French man opened the laptop and read the fan fic. Then moments later, he said " Ooohhhh.. Angleterre is frenching!"

" Am not! You bloody frog and your bloody perv effects to people!" The annoyed Arthur said as he stormed out of the room.

~*~*

I did it!! C'mon peeps dance with me!

Okay so first of all, this is what I really thing Iggy would react. (( Unless it's America.xD JOKE ))

And this is so awkward for me to.type. First, I'm not used to typing such things. Second, LOL IT'S MY USERNAME THERE!!!! :D

So, any requests and such peeps? :)