Things You Didn't Know

Background info!

 Here are a few facts that I failed to mention in the previous chapters of this story.

 1st Sue was not an ordinary human. She was a witch of sorts. All in all she was no different from other humans. Ya know, except for that fact that she could do all kinds of cool magical stuff that we can’t but other than that, totally normal.

 Also, Sue is the one who taught Jonah to use and control his powers. Well….. somewhat. He’s still a little rusty and needs more practice. (You guys will see why.)

 2nd Darius is a childhood friend of Keith and Kurt’s father. It is in his territory that they are temporarily living until they find their own (which is coming up in the next couple chapters).

 3rd Darius’ territory is in Arizona which if you know your states is not that far from Washington. Let’s see how that works out.

 And 4th Remember that Jonah was a submissive wolf in his old pack, practically an omega. So he never really “got out” much and was forced to grow up very quickly and stand on his own. There are many many things that Jonah has yet to figure out. Hunting, tracking, ect.

 Now, I’m sure there are many more things that I forgot to throw in there so if there’s anything you’re confused about or anything you wanna know, feel free to comment, send me a private message, or post your question on my message board.

 Also, I had an idea that I was thinking of sharing with you guys. You wanna hear it? Of course you do! Well, I’ve been wanting to put together an entire cast equipped with names and photos for all the characters in the story. (Jonah, Keith, Kurt, Sue, ect)

 So I thought it would be great to let you guys in on some of the fun! In reality I’m just lazy lol. So if you want you can send in links to pics and names of what you guys think Jonah, Keith, and Kurt would look like in real life. I’ve already given you guys descriptions on what they look like so just take that and roll with it!

 You can either send the pics through a private message, post it on my message board, or even send them to my tumblr (which I will link below). And also, for those of you who cant send pics through Wattpad and don’t have a tumblr I will be making an official Yaoifinatic kik account! A few of you guys have asked for it so I shall make it happen!

 So, whoever sends in the best pic(s) will receive a shout out as well as a dedication in the next chapter so get to searching and start sending in those pics!! I really hope you guys have fun with this and I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.

 Well, until next time you guys. Don’t forget to vote, like, comment, follow, and always remember to love boys who love other boys.

 XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yaoifinatic's Tumblr Page: http://yaoifinatic.tumblr.com/