Chapter 6: Road Trip!

*Ok you guys here's a very long awaited update of ILMMBOT. And before you try to kill me please read the authors note at the end of the chapter. It explains everything. I hope you guys enjoy!!*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*Jonah's POV*

"Jonah. Jonah! Jonah Jonah Jonah Jonah wake up!!! Wake up wake up wake up!!!" Atreyu's voice pierced my ears. Never have I wanted to hit someone so badly.

"Jonaaaaaaaaaahh!! Come one, you gotta get up!"

"Atreyu I swear to freakin god if you don't shut up I'm gonna lose it." I buried my face in my pillow before turning to look at my alarm clock. My eyes bulged.

"Four fucking o'clock?! Atreyu!!"

"Yeah?"

"Why the fuck am I awake at four in the fucking morning."

"Woah, language." If looks could kill I swear Atreyu would be six feet under right now.

"Atreyu." I said warningly.

"Well, it's a really long drive and I wanna get there by noon so I have enough time to run around. Plus, you still have to take a shower and eat and-"

"Alright, ok whatever. God, I swear if you were anybody else I'd just tell you to piss off."

"Someone's not a morning person."

"Atreyu, you're pushing it."

"I'll shut up."

"Thank you."

With the little bit of energy I had I braced my hands on either side of my head and desperately tried to lift my fatigued body from the mattress. It took a couple try's but I finally managed to sit up, swing my legs over the side of the bed, and stand. I stretched my arms high over my head and gave a long yawn. I turned and headed toward the bathroom just as Atreyu spoke again.

"Oh yeah Jonah? One more thing."

"What now?" I said irritated.

"Your hair is white again."

"SAY WHAT?!" I made a mad dash to the bathroom and skidded over the slick tile smashing my hip into the counter but I didn't even notice. I was too caught up in the train wreck staring back at me in the mirror.

White. My hair was white. AGAIN!! It was like I didn't even dye it!! What the hell?! I grabbed handfuls of it and pulled. I don't WANT to have white freaking hair! I don't WANT to have everyone and their mother staring me down every time I leave the house!! And I sure as hell don't WANT to look like a freaking anime character!!! UGH!!!

"Atreyu." I said calmly.

"Yes?"

"Care to explain?"

"Weeeeeeeeell." He hesitated. "This is kinda a permanent thing."

"A what now?!"

"Jonah I know this isn't something you wanna hear but this is a part of who you are. The white hair is a representation of our bond as wolf and host. No matter how many times you try to dye it, the color will remain. You could shave your head bald and it would still grow back the same color. There's nothing you can do about it and I don't mean to sound like a prude but it's best to just get used to it."

I blew out a defeated breath and took another hate-filled glance at the mirror. To be honest it didn't look BAD necessarily. I just wasn't looking forward to all the harsh comments and awkward stares I was sure to receive. Well, there's no use trying to change water into wine. Best just.......deal with it I guess.