5

Kitty POV

I walked into school the next day and approached Ryder. "Look," I said, "I'm sorry that I was so harsh on you yesterday." He nodded, "It's okay, I don't think I can stop Marley from liking Jake anyway. Can we just drop it?" I shook my head, "I just feel bad." He gave me a little smile. "Don't be, you may have been harsh, but at least my feelings won't get hurt." I looked at him for a moment and gave him a smile. Ryder took my hand and led me to glee club as we sat down in two chairs in the back. After a few minutes I glanced at Marley, she was talking to Jake. What a surprise. Mr. Schuester came in shortly after and announced that our lesson of the week would be 'confessions'. "Oh hell no." I muttered under my breath. I guess it was too loud because Ryder turned towards me and asked me why I said that, I just shrugged and brushed it off.

Jake POV

This is week's lesson is confessions, and I already thought of an idea. I took some sheet music out of my backpack and handed it to the band. "Hit it!" I said with a smile. I walked around the choir room singing a lower octave version of 'unconditionally' as I neared the end of the song, I held Marley's hand. When the song ended I took a deep breath, "Marley Rose, will you go on a date with me?" She smiled at me and nodded, "Yes!" I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I like Marley, that's my confession.

Ryder POV

As Marley and Jake were hugging I noticed that Kitty had left the room. I went out into the hall and found her by her locker, "Hey, why'd you leave?" I asked her. She shrugged, "I don't know. I couldn't be in there." I nodded. "Just because you think Jake is bad doesn't mean he is, I'm sure you are just making this a bigger deal than it needs to be." I told her. She slammed her locker and shook her head. Kitty grabbed my shirt and pinned me up against a locker, "I know what I'm doing, you don't. Don't question me." She snapped at me. I'm not gonna lie, being pushed against a locker by a girl isn't the worst thing to happen to a guy.  Then she smirked... that could only mean one thing. "What's your idea?" I asked her with a sigh. She let go of me and smiled, "Ryder Lynn, you and I are going to 'fake it'."