1

Kitty POV

It's been two months since school started and all the students found where they belonged. I discovered that I'm a great cheerleader and good at being a bitch. I've been head cheerio for a little bit but I think that I've already gained a lot of social status! I was at my locker grabbing books as my old friend, Marley Rose, came up to me and starting rambling about this Glee Club. "You should really sign up," she started saying, "We sing different songs every week and you can make some new friends!" I rolled my eyes at her, "I already have many friends, and besides I can't sing." I told her. She shook her head smiled, "You can sing, remember when you sang to me?" I started to blush and I felt a chill, I remembered that day really good. "N-n-no, I don't remember that at all." I turned and started walking away from her. "Tell me if you change your mind!" She yelled behind me. I gave her a thumbs up and continued walking and two football players came up to me, "What were you doing talking to that loser?" One of them asked. "She's just trying to get me to sign up for a stupid Glee Club. It's obviously not good if she's in it." I tried laughing with the football players when I said that, but I couldn't. I saw Marley walk past as I said it, and I couldn't bring myself to laugh. She looked like a sad little puppy and I just looked at her and tried to force a smile. Out of nowhere I saw some football players throw a slushie at her face and she just stood there, and I just watched.

Marley POV

I stood there for a minute and then I ran, I couldn't stop. I ran right to the bathroom and started bawling into the sink while trying to get the slushie off of my face. I was totally embarrassed, I'm a loser now. I used to be the "it" girl and now I'm a loser because of the one club that I truly enjoy. I heard a creak as the door opened, "I'm sorry," I heard a voice say, "I didn't mean that. It's just harder to be friends now, I'm popular and you're...you." I turned around and I saw Kitty, her beautiful blonde hair was tucked behind her ear and she was looking me in the eye. I knew she was honest, that was the worst thing. "Maybe I am just me, a loser! We're not friends!" I yelled at her. She grabbed me and started wiping my face, I was mad at her but I liked the feeling of it. "Shhh. Marley, you were always my friend and nothing's going to change that. You make me happy and bring out the best of me, I don't want to lose you." Kitty said as she smiled at me. I smiled at her and nodded, "Well I should be going to class!" I skipped out of the bathroom as if nothing happened, ready to face embarrassment from before.

Jake POV

I was on my scooter as I was passing a pretty girl with brown hair, she looked familiar. I backed up and smiled, "Hey, aren't you the girl who just got slushied?" She smiled back and nodded, "Yeah, that was me. Oh I'm Marley!" I smirked, "Marley... I like that. I'm Jake, want me to walk you to class?" She looked at me and smiled, "Sure, I'd like that." I wrapped my arm around her and we walked away.
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note

I really hope that you like this story so far! I'll be updating soon!