14

---Shyama's PoV----

I was upset by everything that happen but I didn't let it affect me too much because I realized that he was defending me.

Even if Atif doesn't treat me like his wife, I will still act like it.

---Atif's POV ---

Several weeks later

Today was the day of Anika and Mithul's wedding. These weeks flew by.

I have been helping him get ready, so I haven't talked to Shyama since the  dinner night with her ex.

Not that I'm complaining.

"Do I look presentable?" Mithul asked for the millionth time.

"You know what, no you don't look presentable," I said annoyed of answering the same question.

He glared at me and left.

I was told to get him so we can get going so I went to do that.

We left to the wedding ceremony which went by in an hour. It just flew by. All that planning and it just flies by.

Well at least the bride was looking more like a bride than the groom was.

I kept teasing him about that

He probably hates me, but I don't care.

I was walking backwards and laughing at him when I bumped into someone.

"Sor.." I said til I realized who it was.

"It's fine," Shyama said.

Did I say sorry? No, I didn't finish the word.

But I was taken back with how nice she looked. See, this is what I call presentable. However, I wasn't going to tell her.

"Hey-hey! You two are next," Mithul said.

She blushed while I wanted to kill him.

"Anyways, we need to steal him for some pictures," he said to her.

He dragged me away and I was thankful that me and her didn't have a conversation. Then again, we really don't have a conversation.

"Are you ready to be married?" He asked.

Am I ready to ruin her life? Yes!

I nodded.

"She looks nice today," he said.

To mess with I said, "She looks presentable."

He looked at me mad for a second and then we burst out laughing.

After the pictures were over, I left and let them two be alone.

I told him congrats and that I was happy with him, because I really was happy for him.

And now it's my turn.