Chapter Two

I got out the iPad and it was already on the website. Huh, well isn't that something! "I wasn't tired, so I thought I'd go ahead and plan it out a little! I know that's what girls do, but oh well!" Aw, he wants to be active in our wedding! That's so cute!

     "That's so cute babe! Now, did you try googling Disney weddings to start on that or are you just gonna take care of the honeymoon?"

     "The second one definitely! I want it to be magical! Now Google woman!" I searched it and clicked on the first link.

     "See? That's not so hard, now is it?" He rolled his eyes at me and I just laughed. Men are so difficult to work with! "Look! We can get married in Disneyland! Can we do that PLEASE!?"

     "First let's see the packages, alright?" We pull up the different packages for a Disneyland trip and look at the venues for each one.

     "I liked the Escape package but you couldn't have a lot of people. The Wishes package you could get married in front of Sleeping Beauty castle! It would be so romantic to get married in front of Disneyland's own Sleeping Beauty castle! Don't you think dear?"

     "Anything for my HoneyBun. Now, the thing is, when are we doing this? When should our wedding be?" Hm, haven't really thought this through. Well, it's September now, so how about we do it somewhere around February.

     "How about February? It gives us enough time to plan but not enough time for Nathaniel to strike. Or, at least, I hope it isn't... But we can start planning and picking out dresses and decor and the cake and ohh! This is going to be amazing! Why are you staring at me like that?" He just shakes his head and lays down in the bed. "Look, tomorrow I want you to start the hunt for your tuxedo. I'm gonna call this Disney number, alright? Wait, what time is it?"

     "Eight... I have to be at work in half an hour! I need to start heading out. Bye babe! I'll look for the tux tonight. Love you!" He gave me a peck on the cheek before going to the bathroom to do all of his pre-work duties like shower and shave. I picked up my phone and called the Disney Wedding people.

     "Hello my name is Kathy. I am from Disney Weddings, Disney's own wedding service. Now, are you planning the wedding or are you checking on an already planned wedding?"

     "I'm planning my wedding currently."

     "Well, thank you for choosing us. Let me just get your name so I can pull up the information you already filled out and start from there." I gave her my name and then heard the clacking of a keyboard. "Aha! Now, lets make sure this is right Ms. York. The theme is 'And They Lived Happily Ever After', you want to get married in the Sleeping Beauty Castle Forecourt at night, you're planning on having your wedding in February, you want the Wishes package, and you're flexible on everything else. Right?" I agreed and she typed some more. "Alright. So do you have an idea for what kind of decor you'd like." I explained my theme and I heard her saying yes the whole time. "Well Ms. York, we'll get your wedding day all planned out and make sure that it is as magical as it can possibly be. You can trust me."

__________________________________________

     "Alright! I want to thank everyone for coming to our rehearsal dinner tonight. I know it is difficult to get all the way out to California, so this is amazing to see so many faces! Daniel and I are so happy y'all could make it! So I'm not really sure what you do at rehearsal dinners.. But I'd like to thank my parents for paying for the wedding. And I'd really like to thank Kathy from Disney for helping me plan it all! With her help the wedding wouldn't be like it is now! Knowing me, I'd probably mess it up somehow! But, Daniel, thank you so much for bearing with the crazy Alianna that you've had to deal with! I know it is very difficult to deal with me whenever I'm like this, so to see you be so calm these past five months is amazing! Now, let's eat and have a good time!" The food was brought out to us as people engaged in pointless conversation. I honestly didn't talk very much. I was too busy thinking back on the dream I had from the day he popped the question. Just because it's different scenery doesn't mean it can't happen. Right? Oh I hope I'm wrong.