It All Falls Down

*"Looks like I finally got my prize. Santana, Lawrence, bring the boy inside. I'll take care of our little friend here."  His two obviously stupid goons take my Daniel away, leaving me defenseless against the brutal man. "Well, looks like I actually caught you. What're the odds? And to think, you always told me 'You'll never catch me!' Now, you'll keep your mouth shut or I'll expose you. Got it?"*

     Alianna York had possibly the best life she could have wished for. A loving boyfriend, a wonderful house, what more could she ask for? But what no one knows is what happens behind her shut doors. Nathaniel Brushe has been after this mysterious twenty five year old for Lord knows how long. On one seemingly normal day, he finds her for what may be the final time. Will her and her boyfriend, Daniel, escape in time to save not only their lives, but their future and reputation?

     I really hope that y'all weren't expecting a fan fiction because this definitely isn't that. It was inspired in a writing course I took and I guess I just changed it. Maybe I'll try to get it published, I'm not sure. All of your feedback would be greatly appreciated. And I want y'all to know, there will be a prologue book so if you think that its going by too fast,  there's another book coming before this one so it's going to fit!