PART:15

This part I am dedicating to my all reader friends from starting who were regularly demanding me to give punishment to Laksh for his deeds. I don't know I have reached all your expectation or not . But I have tried.

So now I am stopping my bakbak and starting my story😊

Sumi opened the door when the bell rang continuously for the 5th time. Before open the door she saw the wall clock which is showing 12:30 am at midnight. Suddenly a fear entered in her heart. Who might be here at this time. Before open the door she took God's name that might not have been any bad news. When she opened the door she found swaragini have stood before the door. Sumi first took a deep breath seeing her dearest daughter in front of her eyes but next moment her relax face changed into tensed face when she saw Ragini's devastated look. Her eyes were swollen and red due for continuous crying . Tear strands were clearly visible on her face and her hairs fallen in a messy way on her shoulder. Swara tightly hold her from her shoulder like if she will leave her the next moment Ragini will fall on the floor.

Before Sumi asks anything Swara took Ragini inside her room.

Swara gently sat Ragini on the bed and went to kitchen to bring water. When she was returning to her room holding water bottle with a glass Sumi called her name from her back.

Sumi :( in a tensed and concern voice) what has happened with Ragini? Why you both are here at this time? In Maheswari house does anyone know about you that you are here ?

Swara just ignored her maa's words and started to walk .

Sumi: ( in a slight angry voice) I am asking you something Swara. What has happened with Ragini and you? Why are you both behaving so strange

Swara:( asked in an outraging voice not controlling her anger any more) what you want to know maa. Ok I am telling you... why we both are here at this time looking at the wall watch which is showing now it's 1 am. Because we both have left MM . We have no other place where we can stay so we came here. And about di , why is she looking like this because today she got to know about her marriage's truth ( a loud gasp escaped from sumi's mouth and next moment her mouth covered by her palm . Tears are flowing from her eyes .)

Swara: Yes, today she has known to get about the deal which had done by her loved ones. Her father never cares about her feelings and just did a deal on her name sake thinking she will stay in happy in her life but never thought how will she feel when the truth will come before her. Her mother who knows her better than her did never thought once about her emotions and kept quiet seeing her daughter's buying and selling. Her husband which she thought she will spend her rest of life peacefully had never thought he will also cheat her with her parents by the name of love ❤. ( said angrily with her sob where tears were flowing without her concern )You all have cheated my di ( pointing her fingers towards Sumi ) I forgive all of you ...what you have done with me. But never ever forgive all of you... what have you done with my di.

At this time Sekher came out from his room listening loud sounds from the hall

Sekher:( seeing Swara in his house said in a surprising voice) Swara you are here that also at the mid night. And why are you crying like this my princess.

Swara wiped her tears and looked at him in an angry face. She walked off from there giving a death glare to Sekher holding her water bottle and glass.

Sekher looked blankly towards Sumi who just looked towards Swara 's departure figure .

In MM

Sanskar and Laksh entered inside their house with a broken heart. The entire house was quite which is showing that all are sleeping in their rooms . Laksh and Sanskar entered in their respective rooms with a heavy hearts.