The Final

Third Person POV:

Shizune froze when Katsuyu disappeared into a puff of smoke. Glancing around she saw the other medic-nins exchanging worried glances. "Don't stop working. Tsunade-sama couldn't have held up that jutsu forever" she chastised a nurse who had stopped treating her patient.

Taking a deep breath she murmured to herself "Hopefully it's just chakra exhaustion."

A commotion outside of the tent haltered her worried thoughts.

"What is happening outside?" 

A Jounin came flying through the flaps of the tent. "Hurry Shizune-sama. Hokage-sama is hurt."

Suddenly she wasn't thinking at all. Giving out commands for her time away and gathering all the supplies she could, she hurried along. "How bad?"

"Fatally."

She would never forgive herself if she was late. Rushing until her lungs burned, she crashed into the side where Tsunade had been brought. Scanning her shishou, she felt abandoned. How she missed Sakura.

* * *

Sakura herself was having a hard time-fighting Tobi. It didn't matter what jutsu she used. It would just slip right through him. He seemed to have the ability of dimension jumping. Just like Kakashi. Suddenly she understood why some of the guards of the operation building had missing limbs. She had seen it before. When Kakashi had stolen Deidara's arm.

Her plan was easy in theory. But practically it wasn't possible to touch him.

Running, dodging and jumping like never before, spinning a dangerous close knitted net of Genjutsus. Hopefully, she could get him, while he was here and not jumping through other dimensions.

"This will not help you to live!" Tobi shouted and send another Kunai flying after her. "It's not like you are helping!" she shouted back. Layering the last of her Genjutsu over the others, she moved in to attack. Just get him five feet to the left and he will jump right where she wanted him.

Hissing when another Kunai got stuck in her leg, she sent another fist flying in his direction. This time a concealed Shuriken left her hand and made him translucent for a second. Throwing them in fast succession she waited and counted. Twenty Seconds. He could stay on the other site for twenty seconds.

Rushing at him again she counted when the first of her hits went right through him. A bit more to the left and "Shanarooooo!" She hit him hard in the stomach and he went flying into her trap. Triggering the Genjutsu.

Hurrying after him she started to form the seals to a Gogyou Jutsu. She would seal his ability and his Sharingan. Then she would be able to beat him. "I will kill you and it will be my pleasure to watch you die" she whispered into his ear and put her fingertips over his only remaining eye.

His screams were like music to her ears, knowing that inside her genjutsu he thought she was cutting out his eye. Slowly, with a blunt knife and without anything to dull the pain. His nerves end would feel like they were burning, eating at him alive.

* * *

Shikamaru cursed when Tsunade's situation reached the Headquarters. Naruto was now fighting Pein. And winning. He was sure of it. Hopefully, Sakura was safe and alive. He had seen an explosion near the hospital.

Suddenly he felt the floor vibrating under his feet and rushed to the window to see what was happening outside. Sasuke was coming out of the Forrest and running towards where Naruto was. Shikamaru saw the black smoke rising and followed Sasuke. "What happens inside the forest Uchiha?"