Home

Third Person POV:

Sakura stood up from her crouched position and looked emotionless at Kisame. His Age was getting to him if he was defeated this easily. He should have been broken like Shikamaru had been. Doing some hand signs she touched his forehead which sent him in a deep slumber that would last until she ended it.

Looking around she narrowed her eyes. They were idiots for fighting so chaotically. No wonder they were wounded and drained of chakra. Poor Kakashi couldn't even use his Sharingan properly, she thought triumphal. Kicking Kisame again just to release some of her frustration did some good. Walking towards Kakashi she saw him looking up at her with bleary eyes. "What did you do to him?" he whispered. "Nothing that concerns you."

Checking if Naruto and Sasuke were alive as well, she decided to speed things up a bit. Connecting her chakra with the three of them she healed what little injuries they had. Chakra exhaustion wasn't easy to cure, most of it had to return naturally but if you knew how you could always help things along.

Slowly releasing a breath she concentrated, pointed her other hand at the nearest tree. Exhaling again she slowly reached out with her chakra, connecting it directly with the natural chakra flow of the tree. Draining the natural chakra was a tricky process. Slowly but surely she felt it flowing into her fingertips and leaving them on the other hand again. Bit by bit she started to expand her reach until she had four trees within her grasp.

* * *

Naruto felt the energy that was flowing into his body, it was so calm, so natural that he didn't bother opening his eyes. Feeling Sasuke and Kakashi stir beside him he forced his eyes open. What were they doing before? Wasn't there something like a fight?

"Sakura-chan are you ok?" he asked worried and jumped up just to fall dizzily onto his knees. "Stay put. You don't have enough Chakra" answered the asked coldly. Looking up he saw her standing several feet away from them with chakra strings linking them to her and then to trees. "What are you doing? Where is the Akatsuki? Are you hurt?" he asked while his eyes darted around hurriedly trying to find Kisame. Finally settling on the blue man his eyes narrowed. He was out cold and the only thing looking beaten was his nose. "We needed him alive" he heard Sasuke say. "Yeah what's wrong with him?"

"Be quiet" whispered Kakashi from their left.

* * *

Kakashi looked at his pupil with a frown. Not that he wasn't impressed that she could restore chakra with everything the nature provided but this woman in front of him couldn't have hurt Kisame at all. Right?

Suddenly the steady flow of chakra stopped and he looked up to see Sakura looking down at them. "Get up. We will travel for a short while and then you take a rest. You will need your energy soon enough."

"If you don't remember Sakura, I'm the team leader. We should rest now."

The look she gave him was an icy glare. "Of course you are" she spit out. "But we just hurt a ninja that has protection from Kusa's hidden village, so we will move."

Narrowing his eyes he glared at her. "That does not matter," he said stubbornly. "You have to do as I say."

He could practically see the anger radiating off her but was too stubborn to step down. "As a higher ranking shinobi of Konoha, I hereby disable you from the position of team leader. You endanger your comrades more than you help them while demanding to stay on enemy's territory while holding one of them as a hostage with all of you being surely drained of most of your chakra. You can be sure that the Godaime will hear of your endangering behavior on a mission that is most important for the well being of the citizens of Konoha" she stated coldly, turned around and walked towards Kisame. Blinking rapidly he snapped his mouth shut that fell open during her triad.