A/N I Need A Life

I'm alive, in case anyone was wondering.

I am in my second year of college.

I have a morning job and an evening one. The days I don't work are the days I have school.

I'm not trying to give you guys any excuses rather tell you about my poor time management skills.

I know I haven't updated in so long. It's hard. Whenever I open up a new part to any of my works, all I do is stare at it. Writing is an introvert's sport. However, I've been forced to become more extroverted in my daily life. Working in customer service requires me to deal with all kinds of people. Mind you, there are so many ridiculous stories to tell.

After high school, I haven't been the same. I'll be 20 in two months. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I used to have so many story ideas and plots and characters but they seem to have been sucked out of me.

Those who have read my stories Hate vs Love and The Eighth Breakup know my stories are mainly character driven. The plot is necessary but the characters mean so much more.

That's the major reason why I haven't been able to write regularly.

I don't have strong enough characters after Cassie and Helen and Nolan etc. Not just that, I haven't been able to relate to Valerie or Arsen or Ben or Isa or other characters whose names I can't remember or spell right.

Either I have an early onset of Alzheimer's or I don't know.

Tell me what to do.

I want to update but I have nothing to write in the chapter. I am not feeling the story. My writing feels repetitive and unenjoyable.

Honestly, I have hated every single chapter of this book. In fact, if I had written this story down in a notebook (as I used to do before I met Wattpad), I would've thrown it in the trash can (not the recycling bin). I honestly loathe every single word in this books starting from "bad boy."

You guys are probably like hey, you got ads in your stories and are making money. Why are you complaining? Just write and update. I haven't used a single cent I have earned from writing. Writing is my escape. When I was around 16 and 17, I went through a rough patch and believe me that was the toughest part of my existence. Had Wattpad not existed, I probably would've done something crazy to myself. This site has given me a lot and I'm not ready to quit. I can't leave Wattpad because this is my den. This place is my Narnia, my Hogwarts, my Idris, my safe haven, my sanctuary and my prison.

I want to write, but something went wrong along the way.

My stories were decent and okay, and I actually forced myself to write before this "bad boy" curse disgraced my work.

Please tell me what to do.

Should I step away from this book for a while?

Should I finish it and fix it up later when I might want to?

Should I work on my other unfinished projects?

Should I find a sexy, exotic Brazilian boyfriend?

Should I run off to the Arctic and save the polar bears?

Saving polar bears seem the easiest.

Give me your routine or tricks or hacks for writing.

I need some motivation.

Also, if you guys have stories that are (not) cliche, feel free to recommend them in your comment. I need to read in order to write.

Please try to be understanding of my situation.

Basically, don't start pointing out typos and grammar mistakes in this mensaje. Feel the emotion bruh.