Chapter 19- Protecting, Brother-Sister Love, Wolfs

Caitlyn

I opened the front door but before I was able to actually walk in someone picked me up and walked into the house and closed the door and kept carrying me all the way to Cole's room.

At that moment I realized the person was Cole as long as it's not Mason I'm good. Cole dropped me down on his bed and he went to his door and locked it.

I managed to say "Hey, you know this counts as kidnapping right?"

"Well no one's coming to save you."

"Well I do have two people that can sense..."

And then Cole cut me off!

"Caitlyn! Fucking listen to me! You are like a fucking switch! If someone says something or does something that upsets you, you end up being pissed off for a week about it and just go with the other guy. MASON WAS JUST FUCKING PROTECTING YOU!!! You have to bring up his past and shit! Like he didn't kill Mitch!"

"He would of Cole! He would have killed Mitch if I didn't say anything."

"You don't know that! Mitch wanted to test out the bond you two have. He knew the risk and he took it."

"Cole why the fuck are you taking Masons side on this?"

"I'm taking Masons side because I know exactly how he was feeling at that moment."

"What?"

"As soon as Mitch grapped me my inner wolf also wanted to come out."

"Yea but that's because your wolf thought you were in danger."

"NO CAITLYN THAT WASN'T IT! ME AND YOU ARE FUCKING BONDED!! NOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR MATES. WERE HYBRID TWINS! YOU CAN'T GET ANY CLOSER THAN THAT!!! AS SOON AS MITCH GRAPPED ME AND STARTED TO TAKE THAT SHIT OUT OF HIS POCKET. I FELT EXACTLY HOW MASON FELT."

"Then why didn't you go crazy?"

"Cause I've learned to control my inner wolf and not let it become me. Mason will never be able to do that cause you know ever since he was little he let it become him and you can't be mad at him because of his past."

"And why is that?"

"HE WAS JUST PROTECTING YOU."

"WELL IT WAS JUST A STUBID HUMAN THAT HE NEVER SAW AGAIN. HE PROBUALY MADE THAT WHOLE STORY UP."

"CAITLYN YOUR SO STUBID!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING."

"AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"

"HE WASN'T JUST A FUCKING HUMAN THAT THREATHEND YOUR LIFE."

"What? Who the fuck was it?"

Cole sat down on the bed, and he was freaking me out!

"Umm Caitlyn we have an uncle, his name is Joe. Um he's mom's brother. Well he was controlled by the humans and they forced him to say that or they would kill everyone that had his blood. He never ever thought that Mason would actually do it."

"WHAT!!"

I stood up and starting to walk around the room. "Where is he now?"

"He's still with the humans. That's one of the reasons Mom and Dad told the officials about us cause then our uncle will be free."

"AND WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS?"

"Because you have been through a lot!! And it didn't really come up."

"SO!! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME."

"What? You want me to say hey I'm Cole, your hybrid brother, oh and we also have an uncle that cause you all the pain Mason gave you and you have to save him."