Chapter 6- Approval, Mothers, And more Walking

Mason

I could tell that Caitlyn was getting really tired. Well we have been walking for over a few hours, it was already dark. I picked her up and she started to open her mouth to say something but she closed it an, closed her eyes, put her head on my chest and she fell asleep.

I continued following Tom and he whispered "You know it's a lot shorter when I can run in my werewolf form."

"I know but it's unfair to Caitlyn."

"Yea but she is a vampire so she does have a fast speed."

"I know but Caitlyn doesn't like to use her vampire powers she likes to think of herself as wolf."

"But she still drinks blood so she thinks of herself as a wolf that drinks blood."

"She doesn't know she drinks it."

"What!!!"

"Shhhh you can't tell her but apparently she won't drink it according to my mother."

"She would be dead if she doesn't drink it"

"I know that why I tell her its fruit punch and I make sure she drinks it every day."

"You're a good guy you know that."

"I don't feel like it my own mate hates me."

"Aww don't worry Caitlyn doesn't hate you she is just confused."

"I have a question. How are you a werewolf if she is a vampire?"

"That you don't need to know. All you need to know is that I allow you to be with my daughter for now."

"What about Zack?"

"All Zack is, is a vampire that was meant to marry Caitlyn but if she's happy with another man I honestly don't have a problem. Sue and Zack will though. Oh! Here we are."

It was like a small little neighborhood. There was at least five small houses in all different colors; yellow, white, gray, blue, and pink and there was one big house it was made out of brick and it was huge.

"Right this way"

I followed Tom into the big building and the inside was bigger than the outside, there were staircases that you couldn't see the end to, lots and lots of doors, Etc.

He led us upstairs and into a door and said "You two can stay in the room. I'll see you guys in the morning."

He closed the door and I looked around the room; there was a huge bed with golden sheets and blankets and connected to it was a bathroom. I gently put Caitlyn down on the bed and took off her shoes, tucked her in, kissed her forehead and I laid down next to her and eventually fell asleep.

Tom

I walked into the room to see Sue and Zack sitting down making a plan on how to get Caitlyn here. I sat down next to them and said "What have you came up so far."

Zack spoke "I'll go over to their house and say sorry and kiss her and she will fall in love with my instantly."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then I will drag her out of the house and not stop this time."

"I don't think it's going to work."

"You want to bet. I will go over right now"

"I still don't think it's going to work"

Sue spoke "and why is this?"

"Cause I already got them."

They both at the same time started at me and screamed "WHAT?"

Sue said "Wait what you mean them"

"Listen Sue, you really need to realize that you can't separate mates. She was never going to leave mason so then you bring Mason with her."

"But she rejected him? This makes no sense" said Zack

"Because she loves him but doesn't know how to tell that to herself"

"Well I'm the one that's going to marry her! I've had to feel everything she felt for 5 years, I know what he has done to her, I love her and you're going to tell me that I don't even get her."

Zack stormed out of the room and I was left in the room with Sue.

"So are you going to actually act like her mother?"

"Oh course I am. I am her mother."

"She doesn't see it that way. She sees you as the girl that abandoned her and she said she sees me as the guy that knocked you up."

"She said that."

"Yea but I can't blame her we did give her up."

"With reason."

"She doesn't know that."

Caitlyn

I woke up and I looked to my side and I saw Mason there. He was wide awake and he spoke.

"Good morning princess."

"I'm no princess."

"You are in my eyes."

He leaned in to give me a kiss but I moved away.

"Sorry I know that you rejected me but I don't think my wolf knows that."

"It's ok and you should let your wolf know that and where are we?"

"Your parent's house."

"Oh yea."

Knock Knock!

Mason stood up , walked over to the door, opened it and spoke "hello"

I could hear Tom's voice "Hello, can we come in?"

"Sure thing."

I sat up on my bed, I saw Tom and Sue walking in with Mason behind them. Sue came running up to me and gave me a big bear hug "aww I missed you so much. You're all grown up now." I did hug her back but I didn't say anything.

Finally she stopped hugging me and spoke "Do you want go out just me and you we have a lot to talk about."

I looked at Mason for an answer "You can go if you want."

I looked right back at Sue and said "only if Mason can come."

She looked shocked and so did Mason,

And honestly I was shocked to, but I knew exactly why I wanted him there. I still don't trust Sue.

Sue looked at Mason and then at me and spoke "Are you sure? I really just wanted it to be me and you."

"I'm only going if Mason's going."

"Okay he can come sweetie just meet me down stairs in 20 minutes."

She got up and left and Tom followed her and Mason came over to be and sat down where she was sitting and spoke "Thanks"

"Um? What I do?"

"You are letting me go."

"While I had a feeling you didn't want to leave me alone with someone you can't trust... and I didn't feel like having to give you a play by play on what happens."

I stood up and went in the dresser and picked up black skinny jeans with a short sleeve shirt with blue and white strips and went in the bathroom and got dressed and came out and put shoes on and went downstairs with Mason following me.

I saw sue there and I asked "So where are we going?"

"To my favorite place." I followed her and Mason followed me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oooh i wonder where there going? ITS AN ADVENTURE!!! lol....

AND Mason gets to go! YAY!!!

and look Tom approves Mason..... teheee!!!

-<3Brittany