Chapter 32- Necks, Glass, Poison

Caitlyn’s POV.

Mason and I were on my bed, in my old room, just making out as always.

Before I knew it I heard a crash. The glass of my bedroom window shattered all over my room. In came two guys, two guys that I didn’t recognize. I could tell that there human though.

The both had a gun, probably like one of the guns I got shot with back in the woods.

Mason turned, and lunched at one of the men and went for his neck.

The other one pointed the gun to me, I went to shift but the man shot me exactly 4 times.

Mason’s POV.

Caitlyn dropped down to the bed. That moment I ripped both of them to shreds, literally.

I ran to Caitlyn, she’s been shot 4 times, all missing her heart.

They were special bullets though. I dialed 911 and told them to come right now.

Cole came running in. “What happened?”

He glanced down at Caitlyn, and then asked again “What the hell happened?”

“A couple of humans, there dead now.”

The paramedics came running in and put Caitlyn on a stretcher and carried her outside in the ambulance.  I jumped in as they closed the doors. They started working on Caitlyn right then and there. “How many times have she been shot?”

“Four.”

They found all four bullets and pulled them out, and started stitching her up.

“Is she going to be okay?”

“Well we need to get to the hospital as soon as possible to hook her up to some blood.”

Then I finally realized something, Zack Jr.

“She’s pregnant. Is the baby going to be okay?”

“We won’t be sure until we get to the hospital”

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride, just hopping Caitlyn and our child is going to be okay.

We arrived at the hospital and the pulled her out and brought Caitlyn to a room. They told me to stay in the waiting room and a nurse will come get me when they have some news. Cole and Angel came twenty minutes later.  Angel ran up to me and I put her on my lap, and kissed her forehead.

“Mwason wis Cwaitlyn gwoing two bwe okway?”

I smiled at her and said “Of course.”

She put her head on my chest and hugged her teddy bear and eventually fell asleep.

Cole sat down at the chair next to us and said “Is she okay?”

“I have no idea”

He just frowned and went back to daydreaming.

We were sitting here for almost two hours. Angel woke up and said “Tweddy wis hungry”

Cole took her hand and brought her to the cafeteria.

Minutes later, a nurse came in and said “Your Mason right?”

I stood up and said “Yes, is she okay?”

“Follow me.”

I followed her thought a lot of different hallways and elevators. Finally we reached a door. The nurse opened it and there was Caitlyn lying on a bed with her eyes just barley open. I took the set next to her and grapped her hand.

The nurse started talking, “Caitlyn is going to be okay, but she’s going to have to stay here for a little while.”

“How long is a little while?”

“A week or so.”

“How about the baby?”

“I'm sorry to say this, but the child didn’t make it.”

Caitlyn tried to talk, but failed. I kissed her forehead and told her it’s going to be okay, and to get some rest. Minutes later she fell asleep.

The nurse started talking again. “You know she can’t get shot again.”

“I know...”

“She’s already had enough vampire and werewolf poison in her system to kill her.”

“Is she really going to be okay?”

“She’s going to be weak for a while, you just have to keep her away from it, or you will lose her.”

The nurse walked out, and I looked down at Caitlyn, I couldn’t imagine losing her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O. I uploaded! Im deffff gonna upload more 2day. SORRY FOR LIKE THE YEAR LONG WAIT.