The Moment When

WARNING: There is very sexual content in this chapter and is not recommended for anyone squeamish or easily grossed out not recommended with out parental supervision or guidance. Probably the only really sexual chapter in THI$ book.

My head buzzed and ached, my body still in the momentum of the moment. I was still laying on the ground I realized but I wasn't really I was looking down at my body. It was like one of those messed up out of body experience. I turned and saw my Uncle sliding next to me, yelling at me and pushing on my shoulders. " Addison you, get up right now, I don't know what kind of sick game you think your playing but it's not funny get up NOW!" I rolled my out of body eyes and decided to search for the noise that had caused all of this, still hearing the distance voice of my Uncle telling me to get up. I walked or floated more so up the stairs and into the opening of the attic. Shuffling and bangs still persisted as I drew nearer. I peeked inside not wanting to disturb what ever was up stairs, but there was nothing there. I saw a box fly from it spot on the wall to zoom towards my head. I ducked but not before getting checked in the head. "Owww." I screeched. I looked back inside and was met by another box and another. " STOP! whoever you are this isn't funny." but it never did stop and it wouldn't in days to come. More boxes and old things of ours zoomed around the attic smashing and breaking. I had, had it my body fumed and I was pissed at the world, at this stupid house and, this stupid distraction. I went back down stairs and di what any out of body experience ended with, (me touching my real life's hand) the connects was complete and I was back in my old body. My Uncle was still screaming and pushing at me when I got up.

"Well now, it took you long enough." he said and I gave him the worst look I could muster.

"Just shut up." I said royally pissed at him.

"No I won't miss, I just pretended to be dead for fifteen minutes." he said giving me a worse look. I realized I was sitting dangerously close to him so I moved away a safe few inches.

"Just shut up a second could you do that?" I asked him. He looked confused and still utterly mad but he nodded and sat there. No noise came again we sat in silence as I listened for something, any thing. When I felt it was safe I got up and looked down at my uncle. "You can speak and get up now." he nodded.

"Help me up." he said, and put a hand out. whatever, so I put my and out and grabbed his to help him up. But the moment our hands met he pulled me down on top of him as he laid on the tile of the entry way.

"What the hell?" I said as I tumbled on top off him. "What's the matter with you?" He rolled us on our sides pulled me into his arms cradling me. I pushed and resisted against him, struggling to escape from his embrace.

"Don't fight me cupcake it will only make this a whole lot worse for you." He growled into my ear, I growled back.

"Get off of me NOW!" I heard the power behind my own words.

"Wouldn't even if I wanted to, cupcake." he said grabbing on to me. He stood up and pulled me into his arms carrying me bride style to who the hell knew where. We walked through the thresh hold of a bed room,, my uncle's I later found out. The sheets were thrown all over the bed and beer bottles and cigarettes littered every possible space. He threw me on the bed, and I took a moment top regain my momentum and then scrabbled up to the top of the head of the headboard. He looked over at me and gave me a sinister grin. He only wore a pair of jeans and a business shirt. He un-looped his belt from his jeans and threw it to the floor, then he unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to the floor before kicking them away. He wore plain dark-blue boxers underneath and I could see his clear erection peeking from inside. I gagged and turned my face into the hard wood of the head board. I listen as he walked over to the door and locked and bolted it, shit no escape. I still had my head in the headboard as I listened to him remove his shirt and toss it into the pile of clothes that had accumulated on the floor, which meant his boxers were the only thing left.