chapter 27

Niall's pov

so today is the day that I am going to propose to chloe. I am really nervous, what if she says no. I got everything done, I booked out a restaurant and then what I will do is that there will be a little dance floor and we will dance to a slow song and then I will propose straight after. The boys are allowed to use the kitchen and then they will be waiters and hopefully it will be perfect. 

I told Chloe that my parents would have Rosie for the night while we go out and that she needs to dress nicely she showed me a nice dress with Black heels and I agreed. She went into the shower while I placed the ring carefully in my pocket and went to the normal bathroom for a shower also. 

once I was ready and so was she we got into the car and I drove to the restaurant that I booked out. we got there and I opened the door and the table was lit with tealights and there were dimmed lights around. I pulled out her chair for her and she sat down and I clapped and the boys came out with the finest champayne and then the food. Her favourite which was spagetti. She smiled at me and we ate. soon after we finished we had desert and it was Vanilla Cheesecake. we ate that and then I pulled her to the dance floor and a slow song came on and we danced. 

after the dance I began to speek

"chloe for a long time I have loved you and when I left ireland and I broke up with you, I never knew I had a little girl then 3 years later I come back and we had a baby girl. I really love you and now that we are having another baby I feel like this is the right time so Chloe-Grace summers will you marry me" i say and get on one knee and bring out the ring

"yes of course Niall" she says and I get up and put the ring on her finger

"I love you" i say

"I love you too" she says and I kiss her. All the boys clap and we smile. we all tidy up and then we go home. I can't believe she said yes.