Prologue

“Harry, please don’t go out tonight. We just got over this. We need to make sure the media is off our backs. You know how management is, don’t ruin it for everyone.”

“Just get off my back Liam?”

“Are you serious? What is your problem? Can you care about anyone, but yourself for a second?”

“I’m not doing anything wrong.”

“Harry, you just got caught twice, with two different girls, by the media. What are you trying to prove here?”

“Don’t act like you care.”

“What the fuck does that even mean Harry? Cut the shit. You know I’d bend over backwards for all of you. You’re really starting to piss me off”

“Go to hell. I don’t see you talking to any of the other lads like this. When do you suddenly start to swear huh? Just leave me the fuck alone.”

“YOU MAKE ME ANGRY HARRY. The other boys aren’t out there trying to ruin all of our lives. Alright, you don’t want me to give a fuck, fine. Do what you want. Just don’t take me and the lads down with you. Let me know when you get your head out of your ass”

Liam walked away leaving Harry there stunned in his bedroom. No one has ever talked to him like that. He never imagined the person that would, would be the infamous “Daddy Direction”. He normally keeps it so well together; Harry can’t imagine what string he pulled that unraveled all of his patience.

Liam kept walking and slammed the door to his room, throwing himself on his bed. He couldn’t believe that he just talked to Harry like that. He’s right, Liam never talks to any of the boys with anger, but none of the other boys endlessly try his patience. None of the other boys also have his heart.