Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I choked on the mouthful of champagne I had just sipped.

"Whoa calm down" Chuck said, clapping my back to help me breathe again.

"You what?" I finally managed to spit out.

I couldn't believe it. A guy like him, likes a girl like me?
I had never really had a serious boyfriend back in Boston. Just a couple lame middle school relationships and then a few random hookups when I was drunk, but I had always wanted something more.
Could Chuck be the guy I was waiting for?

Just as he opened his mouth, the limo screeched to a stop.
The Empire.
Chucks hotel.

All he wanted was sex. Why else would he have taken me here?

"C'mon Chuck really?" I scoffed and gathered my belongings. I could take a cab home.

"What?" Chuck said, concerned.

"You don't really like me, do you? you just want to use me like every other girl. You just want to end up on the gossip girl site because you 'banged the new girl'."
I was getting really worked up about this.

"God, I KNEW you were just like the rest of them! Why did I think you would be different?!"

I pulled open the limo door before the driver could get to me. I could get out of a car by myself just fine, thanks.
Coming to New York was a mistake. I just wanted to be back in Boston.

I started down the sidewalk, counting my change and praying I had enough for a taxi.

"MASS" Chuck called after me, pulling his jacket around him and speed walking towards me.

He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, knocking my wallet to the ground.

"Shit! Great, chuck, thanks a lot"
I quickly bent down to scoop up my money. New Yorkers would be robbing me any second now.

Chuck kneeled down to help me but I smacked his hand away, tears forming in my eyes.

"Haven't you helped enough?!" I yelled.

"Massie, you don't understand. You aren't like any other girl to me. You're special."

"Cut the shit Chuck I know you just want to get in my pants" I shut the clasp on my purse and walked down the street while I still had my dignity.

------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for reading my story!

I really appreciate any feedback and also follow me on twitter:
@caylensguac
And tweet that my story sent you for a follow back!

40 votes for chapter 6? I think we can do it!

you know I love you;)
xoxo