Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The lunch bell rang and I quickly left the classroom. I felt my phone buzz and saw I had a text from an unknown number.

'meet me by the oak tree

-chuck'

Chuck. Oh my god I had almost forgotten our earlier encounter. And now he wants to have lunch?!

But he was so notorious, what was I going to do? I'm not like that type of girl, I don't do stuff like that.

What would it be like to be the girl that changed Chuck Bass? what if I could be that girl?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and headed to the oak tree

"There you are" Chuck rose from the grass to greet me. He put his arm around my waist and led me to a table in the shade.

"Massie I'd like you to meet my good friend Nathaniel"

at the table was an extremely good looking man. But unlike with Chuck, I didn't feel a special connection. He sure was hot though.

"Hi Nathaniel. Massie" I said extending my hand.

"Hey Massie, call me Nate" he said, giving me a firm shake and a sweet smile.

I sat down next to Chuck and took a sip of my water.

"So Nathaniel. Have you heard the news? Serena is back."

Nate went through 7 different emotions before finally settling on shocked.

Wait, I remember the posts on gossip girl.

Serena Van der Woodson. Blonde, party animal, disappeared to boarding school.

And she's back...

"Well that's great I guess I'll have to say hello" Nate picked up his lunch and walked away.

"Nathaniel" Chuck called after him, then shook his head and turned to me with his signature smirk.

"So tell me about Boston"

----------------------------------------------

As I walked out of class, my phone buzzed. As I checked it, I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up to a tall, blonde, gorgeous girl.

Serena

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" she said quickly.

I stares at her with my mouth open.

She brushed her hair out of her face and cocked her head.

"You're the new girl aren't you? the one with Chuck?" she waved her phone and walked away.

How did she...?

Gossip Girl

i checked the blast immediately.

'Hey there upper east siders. Hope you're all enjoying your first day back. But of course I have some gossip to tell. Who's the new girl Chuck is toting around? New virgin prey? We'll be keeping an eye out on this new city girl.

xoxo'

This.....this was not okay. I turned around to see tons of people staring at me, including one smirking face.

Chuck.

----------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for reading!

Please comment and vote, it would mean the world to me!

Chapter 4 is ready to be uploaded so if I hit 5 votes or 5 comments (whichever comes first) I'll upload it.

Thanks again!

xoxo