25. A Happy Ending {END}

~
YOUR POV

I held Jimin's hand tightly as we greeted our guests into our home.

Family, friends.... People who have touched our lives in more ways then one.

We all gathered around the large dinner table and held hands together as I began my speech.

"Each and every one of you are special. We have been through countless adventures, fights, hugs, happy memories and sad memories, celebrations and birthdays, deaths.... and new lives."

I smiled brightly towards my child resting Jimin's arms.

"Namjoon... you are the Godfather of my child, a family friend and a best friend. You've been there for all of us when we needed you... Honestly, we wouldn't be where we are without you."

Namjoon smiled and chuckled as he drank from his cup.

"Sis, you always gave me advice. Always told me what I was doing wrong or right. Made me see what I should be doing, and what I should be avoiding. Without you, I wouldn't be here with Jimin by my side."

"Jungkook. My best friend, my spirit person, my childhood friend. I love you so much. You have helped me, taught me, lifted me up, given me strength and showed me what life is. I could not be happier then to have someone like you in my life."

And after many thank you speeches to each and every one of my guests... I had one more left.

"Jimin."

I turned to him and saw his eyes sparkle as my eyes met with his.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

He smiled and I continued,

"We loved, we broke, we killed, we lost, we found, we made, we fixed, we cried, we laughed, we hugged, we fought... We journeyed far and wide to find each other and we always did."

"I always came back to you. I always came back to loving you. And now, our beautiful daughter, this beautiful family, our beautiful friends and new lives are what we were fighting for..."

"Thank you and now... for more years to come... I love you Park Jimin."

"AWHHHH" Everyone shouted.

As our dinner continued, Jimin and I decided to go somewhere... we thought we needed to visit.

For closure?

We looked for the name, found it all vandalized and broken up... and sat infront of it.

Not knowing wether to be sad... or feel nothing at all.

"He wasn't all that bad. Was he?"

"He was pretty bad." Jimin said as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I feel bad... do you?"

Jimin sighed and nodded, "Yeah. I always did. I still do."

"We're sorry.... Taehyung. I hope you're resting in peace...."

As I looked up from Jimin's shoulder to his face, I saw a few years glide down his cheek.

"And you thought I was gonna cry." I teased him.

---

Well, that's the end of this adventure. I fell in love with Jimin, best friends with Jungkook and Namjoon. Haven't spoken to Hoseok in a long time, killed Taehyung. Had a baby, bought a house, love my family even more...

So I guess now I can finally say it...

We FINALLY lived happily ever after.

{END}
~