10- Letter

~

J.K POV

"Sorry sir. Visiting hours are closed for the night."

"Could you please just leave her this letter under her pillow, please? It's important..."

The nurse grabbed the letter and sighed, "No problem, now carry on."

I smiled and bowed politely as I made my way outside.

N.J POV

"Well?"

"What?" He replied dumbly.

"What was that?" I asked stretching my neck up to try and catch a glimpse of the infamous Jungkook.

"The nurse probably told him that visiting hours are closed." Jimin replied.

"But what if he comes back?"

"He won't. I'm here 24/7."

"Fine. Fine. Let's go." I said as I started the engine to our car and we began our journey to go out and eat.

"Chicken?" I asked, "Chickeeennn" Jimin replied with a smirk.

We soon made our way to the chicken shop nearby.

We ordered our food and sat across from each other at the table.

"How long do you think she's gonna be at the hospital?" I asked waiting for Jimin's response.

I looked up from my food, to see Jimin gazing at the window beside us. Lost in space.

"Jimin? Jimin!" I yelled snapping my fingers in front of him. He shook his head and responded, "Yes?"

"What are you zoning out for?" I asked him while eating.

"Jungkook! What could he possibly want from an unconscious Y/N at 12 in the morning?"

"I don't know. Maybe just to see her. You do remember that they were best friends and did date."

"Your point?"

"Oh shut up. You know my point."

"Eat, piece of shit. Eat." He yelled as he smacked my head.

"Ya!" I shouted with chicken stuffed in my cheeks.

"How do I deal with you? I have no clue." I said to myself as I rubbed my temples.

~