21. Names, Pains and Letters

~

J.M POV

"Are you sure?" The doctor looked at us with a smile. We nodded and replied,

"Yes. We love it."

"Alright! Well nice to meet you, HyunAe."

The doctor then filled in some documents, smiled and said his goodbyes as we left the building.

"Finally, my beautifull HyunAe." I said happily while driving home.

N.J POV

"How are things at home?" Jisoo asked as I held her softly in my arms.

We were sitting on the front balcony of her new apartment. Watching the stars and having some pizza.

"My mom passed away."

Dead silence on her part. I look to my side, to see her widened eyes filled with tears. "What?"

"Yeah." I scoffed and stared up at the sky.

"When?"

"Exactly two years after your wedding."

I watched as Jisoo uncomfortably hesitated at the sound of my words.

"So it's been 8 years now." I continued.

"I'm sorry."

"Nah, don't apologize. It's life."

"Not about that.... Well, I am sorry about your mother passing, i'm also apologizing for that day." She clutched her hand to mine and looked me in the eyes.

"What happened with him?" I asked bluntly.

I wanted to know, one way or another. I didn't want to be just the other man she can just run off to when she needs to.

"We had a divorce, about 5 years ago. It wasn't going too well in our marriage."

"Shit....." I said quietly.

Y/N POV

HyunAe was asleep and Jimin was sitting in the other room watching one of his 'hour long' tv shows.

That gave me just enough time, to read another one.

"2 more left."

I pulled the box from under my bed and pulled out one of the unopened letters from Jungkook.

I hadn't gotten the opportunity to read them, so why not now?

"Hey...Y/N. you're getting better I hear. That's good... I'm proud. As you're reading this, I might be gone. I'm moving again, haha. Nothing new really. This time though, I can't tell you where I'm going but I will be back soon. And when I come back, I promise I won't hide behind a letter to tell you my feelings and thoughts. This isn't going to be the last letter I'll send you, but it will be the only one talking about me leaving. Goodbye, JK"

"What in the world?"

~