Jealousy *part 2*

*I've decided to write in first person*

Jughead and I walked out of the diner my hand in his, looking back I see our friends smiling at us through the diner window. Jug takes me to his house, just in time to see his dad leave to do whatever he does, so we're here all alone. We go inside and start to watch 50 Shades of Grey. Half way through the movie Jughead starts to tense up for some reason. I looked at him to see him staring at the movie screen intensely. I look down and see he's turned on.

"Jughead, do you want to turn off the movie?" I asked seeing as he's got a little problem. He shakes his head looking at me. He slowly leans closer to me closing the gap our lips clash together. I put my hands in his hair deepening the kiss, now it was just a make out on his couch which he quickly changed by picking me up and taking me to his bedroom, Laying me down on his bed.

You know what happens next.

~~~~~

I wake up in someone's arms. I turn to see Jughead himself awake staring back at me. Then I remember that I'm not on birth control right now and I don't think that he used protection.

"Um Jug, did you use protection last night?" I asked getting worried.

"Shit, I don't think I did, are you on birth control?" he replied now just as worried as I am.

"No my mother couldn't pay for it this month" I said getting up and dressed in a hurry to go to the drug store up the street for a pregnancy test. Jughead gets dressed too, to come with me to the store. we got three tests just to make sure, when we got back to his house I took the tests straight to the bathroom and take them. I sit there for three minutes like the box says. All I can think is what if Jughead leaves like everyone else. After three minutes I look at the tests and all three of them say positive. I go to tell Jughead.

"What do they say?" He asks immediately

"I'm Pregnant"